What's new

Stock vs Crypto Investment, Which is More Profitable?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Many novice investors ask me, which is more profitable to invest in stocks or crypto? Of course I can't answer spontaneously and quickly, but I must explain the advantages of investing in stocks and cryptocurrencies. In short, the advantage of stocks is to get dividends and capital gains, while crypto will benefit from rising prices in the future. but crypto prices will fluctuate quickly. So which do you think is more profitable investing in stocks or crypto?

I'm not that familiar with stock asset, probably i will start searching more on stock this days, but if stock is just to get dividend and capital gains does that mean it does not have disadvantage like crypto votality?.

Right now I think investing in crypto coin is more profitable than investing in stocks. It is normal for a stock investment to gain after some months but in crypto coin investment it can be a few days that the market price can increase 10% or more on the capital. That already a good margin.

I think there is no general answer to this ,it all depends on the person and his risk management. Stock is not really volatile and may not be as profitable as cryptocurrency

Are usually find cryptocurrency markets to be very volatile and unstable over a long period of time so I just prefer to go for stocks investments instead.

Both tools have their levels of risk, however, if it so simply a bout profits, then Cryptocurrencies would be it. You tend to profit faster from your crypto investments.

I don't know much about stock trading and so I will choose crypto trading. Though I believe both can be really profitable when you learn the skills needed in trading them.

Many novice investors ask me, which is more profitable to invest in stocks or crypto? Of course I can't answer spontaneously and quickly, but I must explain the advantages of investing in stocks and cryptocurrencies. In short, the advantage of stocks is to get dividends and capital gains, while crypto will benefit from rising prices in the future. but crypto prices will fluctuate quickly. So which do you think is more profitable investing in stocks or crypto?
To me stcock is an asset and it takes years before you can get yiur returns but an investment is far better than stock because you can invest for just a week and get your returns.

Stick trading is a bad investment in my country, I know someone who bought shares in a bank and only earned #25 after five years, lol.

I think both of are good to invest but actually I don't really know more about stock investment, but cryptocurrency trading is very good to go into.

I can't compare yet between stocks and cryptocurrency trading. My experience is only in cryptocurrency. I don't have any experience in stock trading yet. But as I research about cryptocurrency and has done trading in cryptocurrency, I will choose cryptocurrency as the best trading.

Trading cryptocurrencies is more profitable for me and this is because it is something I can start with very little capital.

I don't know about stock much, I am more accustomed with Cryptocurrency. That's the one I am passionate about and I'm willing to take it far.

Cryptocurrency, if one has the guts to try it. The volatility means one can make up to 100 percent on a lucky day. But if one has low risk tolerance, cryptocurrency should be a second choice

Cryptocurrency, if one has the guts to try it. The volatility means one can make up to 100 percent on a lucky day. But if one has low risk tolerance, cryptocurrency should be a second choice
You are right, only speculative people will invest in crypto because it is full of volatility, especially young people, but older people will like to invest in stocks and gold because of the fundamentals.

Are usually find cryptocurrency markets to be very volatile and unstable over a long period of time so I just prefer to go for stocks investments instead.
But what about it profitability.... How Profitable it is compare to other asset apart from crypto... Does it have high ROI at long run...

Stick trading is a bad investment in my country, I know someone who bought shares in a bank and only earned #25 after five years, lol.
It can be that bad. It may however depend on which company it is. Imagine holding Amazon shares for the past five years. Sometimes people make uninformed decisions which leads to their losses.

I have never for once tried stock investments before because I don't know about it and I am not interested. But Indo know crypto currency and I have earn investing in crypto currency

Cryto has the potential to give you a lot more returns but stock are far more safer than cryto. It's the reason why most people prefer stock investing to cryto.

I don't know about stock much, I am more accustomed with Cryptocurrency. That's the one I am passionate about and I'm willing to take it far.
We are both the same my dear @Sincerem. I also do not know much about stocks and the stock market. What I also know more is about cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin, Etherium, Cardano, Ripple, Binance coin, Axie Infinity, c98 coin, etc.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back