What's new

Stock vs Crypto Investment, Which is More Profitable?

We are both the same my dear @Sincerem. I also do not know much about stocks and the stock market. What I also know more is about cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin, Etherium, Cardano, Ripple, Binance coin, Axie Infinity, c98 coin, etc.
Yeah, we are on same lane dear. I am into crypto because I am accustomed to it, I'm passionate for it. I'm not passionate for stock exchange.

The crypto currency exchange Business is more profitable than the stock market. A lot of manipulation and scam is going on in the stock market that will make you lose your money if you are not careful

I don't think I can equate stocks with crypto. Crypto will give a higher return on investment all things being equal. Stock on the other hand is less volatile than crypto so it's fit for people who don't like taking risks.

Both have their level of risk, they also very profitable if you know exactly what you are doing. So it depends on how well you understand their concept

Majority of the people will choose the cryptocurrency as the best option of the two here. Butnthat dies not mean you should go for it because the many whent for it. You simply pick what works for you

There is no general answer to whether investing in stock is better investing in crypto. Investing in both is good and they both have similar risk involved in them. The value in which a stock is bought could either increase or decrease. Same goes with crypto. One should always invest in what one have adequate knowledge about.

There is no doubt about the profitability of cryptocurrencies especially when you invest in a very good project that has the capacity to be successful.

You will have to be the one to give yourself that sort of advice on which you'd go for as this involves financial risks and decisions. So figure out which among the two works best for you and make that our choice to stick with

Right now I think investing in crypto coin is more profitable than investing in stocks. It is normal for a stock investment to gain after some months but in crypto coin investment it can be a few days that the market price can increase 10% or more on the capital. That already a good margin.
I am student loan taxes are done and I am student and I am so sorry I didn't get back sooner but I am so I am so sorry to hear about that and

I will advice any one or a newbie who doesn't has a path to go to invest in stock for saver remark

Both are profitable in their own ways, bit the one I'm into is cryptocurrency. That's why that my heart is passionate for and it's easier to understand too.

Yeah, we are on same lane dear. I am into crypto because I am accustomed to it, I'm passionate for it. I'm not passionate for stock exchange.
I agree with you @Sincerem. It's good to know that we're on the same lane and you are already accustomed to cryptocurrency trading. I am not passionate about stock exchange too. But if I a millionaire, I will also venture in stock trading.

Though i have not been in stock market but I'm sure it's more profitable than crypto currency investment because people are more comfortable with it note than crypto currency.

Though i have not been in stock market but I'm sure it's more profitable than crypto currency investment because people are more comfortable with it note than crypto currency.
People appear to be comfortable with stock because of lower Volatility buy the fact is that I will prefer something that o am very much comfortable with the the interest rate

Right now I think investing in crypto coin is more profitable than investing in stocks. It is normal for a stock investment to gain after some months but in crypto coin investment it can be a few days that the market price can increase 10% or more on the capital. That already a good margin.
Post automatically merged:

There is no general answer to whether investing in stock is better investing in crypto. Investing in both is good and they both have similar risk involved in them. The value in which a stock is bought could either increase or decrease. Same goes with crypto. One should always invest in what one have adequate knowledge about.

I agree with you @Sincerem. It's good to know that we're on the same lane and you are already accustomed to cryptocurrency trading. I am not passionate about stock exchange too. But if I a millionaire, I will also venture in stock trading.
That's intelligent of you Jeff87. I am still learning to be an expert crypto trader. I can still diversify into stock or forex trading in the future per my funds.

I don't really know much about stock, bit I know that crypto currency is a very good source of income for trades and investors! I can't really say the same about stock...

I think I would prefer cryptocurrency investment more than stock investment , because for now I don't know much about stock , since you have to pick a better company stock when it comes to investing compared to cryptocurrency

We are both the same my dear @Sincerem. I also do not know much about stocks and the stock market. What I also know more is about cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin, Etherium, Cardano, Ripple, Binance coin, Axie Infinity, c98 coin, etc.
I secretly investment more profitable that's talk investment because I invested in cryptocurrency and I know how much I have made so far from the investment.

The two are very lucrative that's profitable to some extent to say but it depends on the person who will wish to start the knowledge and understanding he has about the particular business. knowledge is very much advisable to have before starting any business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back