What's new

Sports betting has gotten more popular it seems

Many people are in to gambling and betting but for me I don't like it at all.i even hate people who his Into betting and gambling.

There are many people who have destroyed their lives by getting into gambling. Unfortunately, many people erroneously believe that they can live and make a full-time income just by gambling money, but this is not the case at all.

In my youth I practiced this sport but I gave up for a long time. it was just lost money. I don't believe in tipsters and people like that. in my opinion, you can't win from something like that in the long run unless you have a friend on an official team who is betting and gives you some tips and you bet them.

That's
There are many people who have destroyed their lives by getting into gambling. Unfortunately, many people erroneously believe that they can live and make a full-time income just by gambling money, but this is not the case at all.
That's very true. Many people thinks they will earn meaningful amount of money by gambling,because they See's it as a quick way to make money.

That's

That's very true. Many people thinks they will earn meaningful amount of money by gambling,because they See's it as a quick way to make money.
Yeah, that idea of earning quick money in large amounts can fool so many people into betting and other gambling methods. It gets so disappointing when they loose in most of their bets.

Yeah, that idea of earning quick money in large amounts can fool so many people into betting and other gambling methods. It gets so disappointing when they loose in most of their bets.
That's it. Sometimes they even loose but they still continue thinking they will get it by giving it a next try,but they will still fail.

Betting is getting popular these days because there high rate of unemployment among the youth. Most people see betting as an opportunity to become rich with less work and effort.

That's

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to make money unless you have already set up a business that is running smoothly and nowadays it is really difficult to set up your own business because mostly having a small amount of money is the main issue.

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to make money unless you have already set up a business that is running smoothly and nowadays it is really difficult to set up your own business because mostly having a small amount of money is the main issue.
I concur with you. There is no easy way to make money nowadays. The easy ways to make money are becoming tougher day by day. But starting a business of your own will be better than you gambling.

I concur with you. There is no easy way to make money nowadays. The easy ways to make money are becoming tougher day by day. But starting a business of your own will be better than you gambling.
That is really true starting a business of your own seems to be more profitable compare to when you use the money to gambling,gambling is never that good its a game of chance which you stand a great opportunity to loss but if you can manage your business very well its more better than going into gambling

I have tried sports betting in the past but I knew it was not something for me and I quitted. Betting is not illegal but I consider it very bad for people to do. I only gambled for a few months before I finally quit

That is really true starting a business of your own seems to be more profitable compare to when you use the money to gambling,gambling is never that good its a game of chance which you stand a great opportunity to loss but if you can manage your business very well its more better than going into gambling
that's very true. the money that most of this gamblers use is worth trying a new business. some spends hundreds of dollars on gambling and they still fail.

Sports betting are very popular in my country. I have tried my luck as well couple of times, but never won anything. Truth is, I don't have much experience in this field, as I am not following this type of sports events.

Sports betting are very popular in my country. I have tried my luck as well couple of times, but never won anything. Truth is, I don't have much experience in this field, as I am not following this type of sports events.
That's great. Me personally I don't have engage myself into sports betting because of it's looses. It better to think of a business and invest on it than to be betting. What do you think?

The idea had gotten really popular and most people are already into sport betting in my locality. What makes this even more dangerous is that anyone can possibly bet in the platform, and I see little children that do steal just to bet
That's very bad. Betting is not something to engage yourself Into. It is a very dangerous business, just imagine a small boy will steal money just to bet

Sport betting seems hard and risky,it will be much simple for someone who watch football often,because it requires the knowledge of one who knows things about sports.

Sports betting has gotten more popular it seems.sports betting is much interested by some people, yet cause more problem in their lives. Simply because it is acceptable world wide.

Most of them lose almost anytime they try playing but still going back to it again and again. I wonder what spirit is behind that, a friend of mine lose a bet today and he termed it "normal thing"

Sport betting seems hard and risky,it will be much simple for someone who watch football often,because it requires the knowledge of one who knows things about sports.
That's true by what you've just said it seems like you have ideas on sports betting. Can you please share your idea on sports if you won't mind.

Yes I have many ideas about sport betting,but before you know everything about it you have to know more about football so that you can use the knowledge in the bet,did you understand kodoso?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back