What's new

Sports betting has gotten more popular it seems

I am not into sports betting there fore I do not know how popular is this. But what I know is any kind of sports betting is illegal in my home country.

There is no doubt that sport betting is gaining the momentum because most youth want quick money. Although I do bet but I do it very rarely.

Sports betting is very risky and there are much better ways to make money rather than engaging in such kind of unethical kind of money making methods. yes, I do consider gambling an unethical way to make money because it involves risking money. Cryptocurrency investments are a better way to make money.

I carried out analysis on sport betting odds offered by different betting companies and I found out that the odds attached to the different options of a particular match is not favorable to the punters. The betting company would always gain at the expense of the bettors. So I concluded that sport betting is a fraud.

I am not into sports betting there fore I do not know how popular is this. But what I know is any kind of sports betting is illegal in my home country.
Even if you are not into sport betting I can tell you that by using your eye you will notice that there are alot of shop doing betting now even the local shop people betting daily,all this is as a result of lack of job opportunity people finding what to do so this pushes them into the business

You are right, sports betting seem very widespread, also note that people win and lose a lot and will never advise you to go into sports betting or betting of any sort. My friends already got deeply addicted and are experiencing deep mental and physical retardation , in betting you tend to waste more money than win and may prevent you from saving.

Currently spot betting is not only on horse racing, but also on all sports, of course to participate in one of the sports betting, for example soccer, we also have to know the main team players, who is not playing, and what about their opponents. . and in my opinion sports betting requires calculation or analysis.

Many people lose money when they gamble money. I think it is far much better to learn how to trade in stocks and invest money in stock market rather than gambling or risking your money. You can also trade in crypto. At least you would not suffer and lose all of your money in case of loss.

I think many people have going into betting because they want to make money from it, but is not that easy to make money by sport betting.
That seems to be true I think its because of job scacity that brings this action and some youth this days they want to earn fast money they dont want to use their hand and do something good that can fetch them money,that is why they rush into betting hoping to make fortune overnight

There are some country that do not allow gambling it is a taboo,but here in my country online advertisement is carried out to publicise it.but winning is a fifty fifty chance

That seems to be true I think its because of job scacity that brings this action and some youth this days they want to earn fast money they dont want to use their hand and do something good that can fetch them money,that is why they rush into betting hoping to make fortune overnight

I do not think that people should start gambling their money just because they do not have jobs. They will eventually start losing money and lose the remaining money they have as well.

I do not think that people should start gambling their money just because they do not have jobs. They will eventually start losing money and lose the remaining money they have as well.
That is a good advice for sure its not proper for people to start gambling their money they will loss along the way,for now gambling is not that good and I will suggest that instead of gambling with your money then you should rather invest it in something else its the best way to grow your money rather than using it to gamble which you can loss at anytime

This is mostly likely to the football lovers that watch football so much likewise love football, they also benefit from it most of the time but some people get to addicted to it which it's not good

Well I feel it’s easy money , men usually are the ones that love it because the odds might be high but damn you never know when you’ll be lucky , so that drive a lot of people to make that choose of playing betting

A many individuals are into wagering or betting which the name it is. Nonetheless, I'm not actually an enthusiast of that plan but rather I figure it ought to simply be directed so that kids who know nothing about the outcomes will not stall out to it later on

That is a good advice for sure its not proper for people to start gambling their money they will loss along the way,for now gambling is not that good and I will suggest that instead of gambling with your money then you should rather invest it in something else its the best way to grow your money rather than using it to gamble which you can loss at anytime

Now I believe that you should not risk your entire capital when it comes to investing in stock market or cryptocurrencies. This is because stocks and crypto are quite volatile and you may actually lose money instead of earning. So do not invest until or unless you learn how to trade.

A lot of people are into betting or gambling which the name it is. However, I'm not really a fan of that scheme but I think it should just be regulated so that kids who don't know anything about the consequences won't get stucked to it later on
That's is the major menace of sport here in Nigeria. We have lots of underage children going to betting shops to bet and nobody see it anything.
It has gradually becoming a norm. Most of this children steal their parents money to bet. We are gradually breeding future criminals, if care is not taken.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back