What's new

Sports betting has gotten more popular it seems

No, i've never tried doing any kind of sport betting. I dislike sport betting, it's a very risky type of investment and most time once one start it then it becomes difficult to stop.

In my community every road and street has a bet shop where people in their numbers troop out to get on every single day. Bet shops are very popular in Nigeria as a whole.
Every business is safe and every business is risky as well, there's no small safe business or big safe business, all are equal.

Sport betting has been popular right from the time it began and will continue to be popular as far as the game of football exists and continues
Yes, right from the onset, it had gained popularity which seems to be ever growing. There are a lot of football fanatics who won't give up on football betting. Now, even those of restricted ages have joined in.

The popularity gained by the sport betting company is so huge. The reason is that many youths tend to resort to sport betting because of the lack of employment ravaging the economy of most countries.

A lot of people believe it is one of the most simplest way of making money, I don't even believe so because most gamblers will always lose even more .than what they are gaining, at the end they will become so addicted that they can't stop

The popularity gained by the sport betting company is so huge. The reason is that many youths tend to resort to sport betting because of the lack of employment ravaging the economy of most countries.
Its true this days sport betting has gain alot of popularity infact in my country and where am living that is one of the business that is mving now the youth take it as their major source of earning so I beleive in future the business may do more than this.

It has just become popular because of the so many online betting platforms and you cannot be able to bring them because they are making it much more easier for people to bet.

Its very true sport betting has now become so popular even in my country so I do beleive that people are making huge amount of money from this business so sport betting is now one of the best business in my visinity and its environs

A lot of people are into sport betting and a lot of them make good money from it, but I think is not easy as that because you cannot be winning it Everytime, you can also lose sometimes.

I am into sports betting and i have been saved most of the time because of the winning I always have on sport betting , I only frequent big sport betting sites like bet9ja because they always gives bonus to their customers to play every weekend.

Where I live, (Michigan US), it is now allowed to promote online gambling on stuff like YouTube and social media. Due to that, I've wondered if it is even worth betting on sports at all. I normally frown against better and gambling, as it's far too risky and dangerous imo.

But, I'm a sports guy and I can see myself winning some money this way. Have you tried doing any sports betting?
Unfortunately for me I don't seem to have any luck when it comes to betting on games. But i have had friends who have made so much from this form of investment

Sport betting is now very popular and is becoming a huge business. It has become so popular that all the youth in my area has gone into the business.also it is a very hard game in which winning once will make you play the more.

Sports betting is definitely beginning to become very popular and I believe that it is because a lot of people have not found jobs that they can be able to rely on

A lot of people are engaging in this. I don't really know if they are actually making money but we have to be very careful most especially on things that make us to lose so much of our money. I can't be addicted to anything that makes me keep losing. The popularity of gambling is growing everyday over here too.

One thing I have been able to realise about this sports betting over here is that it is mostly practised by people who are not financially stable. The rich are looking for legitimate ways to make money without losing while people who are not earning enough are even losing money to something that is not Lucretive.

I believe that this has become even more popular because of the way in which it is easy for people to bet. All you need is a mobile phone and internet connection for you to get started.

Sports betting is definitely beginning to become very popular and I believe that it is because a lot of people have not found jobs that they can be able to rely on
Yeah, but for me as far I'm concerned I don't think if it's something that best be should engaged himself into, sport betting very very risky, that's why me personally I don't prefer anything that has to do with bet.

The main reason why sport betting got popular than before is because the level of unemployment keeps increasing and people have to survive and that's the reason why they diverted their attention to sport betting .

In my country even young boys of illegal age are seen in betting shops despite the age restriction to tell you how gambling has become really popular around here
Yes, alot of people are into sports betting looking a way to make money from betting site, but in my country there is actual age you can reach before going into betting shop if you are not up to 18 you cannot enter then.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back