What's new

Sports betting has gotten more popular it seems

That's the way some people use to make money offline this day's, but for me I don't really like anything that has to do with bet, I rather work hard and earn money than to bet.

Sports betting or gambling These platforms never lost their money, but their users lost. These are addictive games, and once you become addicted, you have a very good chance of losing your money. Only a few of them makes money from gambling, and others lose their properties also, so please avoid gambling games.

Sports betting or gambling These platforms never lost their money, but their users lost. These are addictive games, and once you become addicted, you have a very good chance of losing your money. Only a few of them makes money from gambling, and others lose their properties also, so please avoid gambling games.
Yes exactly, and most people like to gamble this day's, I don't really like anything that has to do with betting or gambling because I see it as a waste of money. But some people do make money by doing that.

Yes exactly, and most people like to gamble this day's, I don't really like anything that has to do with betting or gambling because I see it as a waste of money. But some people do make money by doing that.
Daily, some users make money from gambling platforms because they have good strategies and, importantly, they play gambling games for a limited time only, because they know very well that if they play the whole day, they have a chance to lose money.

Daily, some users make money from gambling platforms because they have good strategies and, importantly, they play gambling games for a limited time only, because they know very well that if they play the whole day, they have a chance to lose money.
By what you've just said, it seems like you know about much gambling, for me I don't really like anything that has to with gambling or sport betting because it's a waste of time to me.

By what you've just said, it seems like you know about much gambling, for me I don't really like anything that has to with gambling or sport betting because it's a waste of time to me.
Yes, I have a little bit of knowledge about gambling games, but I am not a gambler. As you said, gambling games do not waste our time. These are quick money making platforms. If we have good strategies and follow these strategies properly, then surely we will generate a good amount.

Yes, I have a little bit of knowledge about gambling games, but I am not a gambler. As you said, gambling games do not waste our time. These are quick money making platforms. If we have good strategies and follow these strategies properly, then surely we will generate a good amount.
Yeah, I also know some people that earns a living from gambling,we have lots of gambling website online but is just I'm not having any interest trying them, but have you ever gamble?

Yeah, I also know some people that earns a living from gambling,we have lots of gambling website online but is just I'm not having any interest trying them, but have you ever gamble?
Yes, last year I played gambling games. bet fury. Io is the platform name. At first, I earned a decent amount, but then my lack of knowledge or bad luck kicked in. I started losing money, but before I lost all of my money, I stopped playing gambling games.

Yes, last year I played gambling games. bet fury. Io is the platform name. At first, I earned a decent amount, but then my lack of knowledge or bad luck kicked in. I started losing money, but before I lost all of my money, I stopped playing gambling games.
That's one thing with gambling, when you are starting for the first time, you won't even have good knowledge, but you can be able to win, but as times goes on you'll start to lose money.

That's one thing with gambling, when you are starting for the first time, you won't even have good knowledge, but you can be able to win, but as times goes on you'll start to lose money.
Lately i realized the fact that gambling platforms never ever lose money. First, they lose their money because they try to addict the users to their platform. Once the user is addicted to these gambling games, they start stealing users' money through their games. So now I keep a distance from these gambling games.

Because a lot of platforms are advertising it on social media. That's what I observed. It is becoming more rampant because people are using smart phones more , with this they comes across it on social media through Google ads.

Some websites introduce to you sports betting since free cash allows the withdrawal to a sport betting website called stake from 0,25 $ that seems not a much amount means even you did not google for it it is on your dashboard.

Sport betting has become a very common activity that alot of persons partake in, mostly the young ones. In my country there are so many of these shops around, which includes popular ones like, merrybets, betnaija and the likes

So many people are engaging in it. There is nothing wrong if they are above the age of 18 , that means they have the right to take whatever responsibilities they feel comfortable to do . But people shouldn't really concentrate on things that are never profitable to them.

To be sincere on this is that most people are so desperate with the rise of many scamming websites across the web that they tend to revert to online sport betting which seems to be legit for them with the sense that they are being paid for their winnings.

Gambling and sport betting don't really like all those things, if you are good at doing that I don't think you are doing well to yourself, most people that do betting loss a lot of money.

The main reason why people are getting into betting nowadays and making Sport betting popular nowadays is because is the unemployment that's getting rampant in the country nowadays .

When you are attempting to earn money by placing bets on various sports, it can be very difficult.
Burning things has a higher chance of costing you more money than the profit the game will bring in.

When you are attempting to earn money by placing bets on various sports, it can be very difficult.
Burning things has a higher chance of costing you more money than the profit the game will bring in.
First of all most of broker sometimes obliges you a number of events when choosing a league like 3 events in europa leagues or 5 events in spain leagues and this differs from one broker to another, this is why earn money with them is quite hard.

Where I live, (Michigan US), it is now allowed to promote online gambling on stuff like YouTube and social media. Due to that, I've wondered if it is even worth betting on sports at all. I normally frown against better and gambling, as it's far too risky and dangerous imo.

But, I'm a sports guy and I can see myself winning some money this way. Have you tried doing any sports betting?
Yep, there are quite a lot of online betting platforms in my locality. I have tried this betting thing before, and I realized that I wasn't lucky enough in that field and so I stopped.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back