What's new

Should the US government bailout all the businesses?

The US cannot bailout every businesses. They only bailout successful businesses that have survived for long and have a good plan that the funds given to them will be used judiciously.
This makes very good sense. The united States government are not fools and I don't think they would just go ahead and start bailing every kind of businesses in the united States just like that. They will look at a lot of criterias.

It is a good thing to do but you can't help everyone at the same Time, what should be done is to empower the most vulnerable ones

The US cannot bailout every businesses. They only bailout successful businesses that have survived for long and have a good plan that the funds given to them will be used judiciously.

Remember how businesses and companies were able to get help from the US government to get money to the businesses sufferings because of the pandemic? Well, have you been able to get support like that from the government? Have they helped with your business finances or anything else?
US government bailing out ALL businesses?
How possible is that?
I know the US government was able to render help to some businesses during the pandemic, but to bail out all businesses, that would be surprising to me.

In my home country, government does not have enough money to bailout businesses, if the business fails, there is nothing the government can do because government does not have enough funds to bailing out businesses.

I don't even see the feasibility in this. First it's not possible for the U.S government to bail out all businesses because of the limited resources and even if they opt to, those at the helm of the affairs will want to syphone it.

Remember how businesses and companies were able to get help from the US government to get money to the businesses sufferings because of the pandemic? Well, have you been able to get support like that from the government? Have they helped with your business finances or anything else?
US government has really done well by supporting business to grow due to the pandemic because they know if those businesses grows it boost their economy but in my country the government only invest only where they can have their own share

If the United states of america must follow their economic policies of allowing the market to control the means of production, then I don't think they should.

I
I do not think the US government can bail out all businesses.
They can assist with grants and subsidies, still, I do not think it would go round for all businesses.
I have not been opportuned to benefit from any government grant.

I doubt if they can actually bail out all businesses. I think it should be possible with business that have been able to survive for long and has a good record over time.

Small scale business is always good to be supported by the government irrespective of the country. It helps such companies or businesses to grow and in turn offer employment opportunities to people.

Yeah I think it's only normal for the government to step in and help out businesses at times like that, but unfortunately not that can be said about all countries, like here little or nothing was done to help businesses and individual

United kingdom government bailout all the cryptocurrency because of pandemic that affect the nation and try to assist them to the greater height

The united government were very helpful especially during the pandemic, they were rolling out funds for unemployment as well as funds of covid relief.

It's not all country that is enjoying governmental support. In my country, our government do not even see the less privileged. All they are minded of is how they are all paying tax whether directly or indirectly

I have not benefited because am not in the US but government should continue to provide bailout support to businesses in order to cushion the effects of the pandemic.

Well I would say it actually depends on the country but then I don't think the U.S should actually bail out offline business and before they do that they should think carefully about it first

Government needs to bail out companies in both the establishment and the small-scale one. The reason is that if the company files for bankruptcy and collapse, unemployment rate we rise as this can be a great threat to the national security.

Not every business might need bill out but then there are some that have been badly affected. They can offer relief materials to all businesses and then bail out those that were badly affected.

I have seen my country's government support businesses this way and have also seen some wise business owners who use such funds to step up their game.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back