What's new

Should the US government bailout all the businesses?

If they think it is the best way to move their business forward then they should, the US always make wise decision in terms of economic development in the nation.
Even if the US decided to bailout businesses, they will only try their best to satisfy many business owners but they cannot help everyone as people will keeps having issues with their businesses.

Ok, we are talking US government here, otherwise I wanted to asked when did this start and I wasn't aware. Alot of businesses has definitely collapsed, so if the government can assist after all this is over it will surely be a breath of fresh air.

I tell you! It seems we are from the same country. Instead of helping the businesses, Most businesses even got collapse because of increasing in the price of fuel.
Honestly I can't imagine government that suppose to help small business with bailout after this covid issues, prefer to increase the price of fuel, how can business survive

I think the US especially has been top notch in supporting her residents and businesses and they've been excellent at it.
If all countries were like them, then the pandemic wouldn't have had such effects especially in Third World countries; sometimes I feel I could just migrate
I really believe that the US government actually have the funds to bail out all the businesses in their domains especially with the fact that all businesses have been paying their taxes so I believe that the government should be able to give back to these businesses in this very difficult time although the US economy has completely recovered from the coronavirus pandemic.

I really believe that the US government actually have the funds to bail out all the businesses in their domains especially with the fact that all businesses have been paying their taxes so I believe that the government should be able to give back to these businesses in this very difficult time although the US economy has completely recovered from the coronavirus pandemic.
The funds of the government has purposes other than the concern of business bailout. Check the country's budget for you to understand about, health, education and other aspects of the government funds.

The funds of the government has purposes other than the concern of business bailout. Check the country's budget for you to understand about, health, education and other aspects of the government funds.
Well I believe that the US government is one of the most richest government in the world surely they must have phones charge her aside somewhere for emergency situations like this and this is why I said that a US government can actually divorced fill out forms for businesses which they have done.

Mehn, it depends on your country honestly, you will be lucky if your country is helping out in the way they can, but if they do not, then you will have to sort it out yourself.

This is a welcome development when government show interest to bail out the businesses that are effected by covid so that they can boost the economy of the nation.

Remember it's money they'll need in order to bail out those falling businesses that has been marred heavily by covid19 pandemic. They'll support with what they can, and I believe the U.S govt have done that.

It is good for the US government to give bailouts funds to people but the government cannot bailout everyone. What the people want is a good environments where small and medium scale businesses will survive.

Well the us government has a lot in mind fir it's citizens, but I can say so for my country. They hardly have good plans for individuals not to talk of businesses.

A solitary federal authorities cannot bond out all of company, I do not believe any type of federal authorities has actually that a lot cash also the our team federal authorities profit needed to remain in batches to obtain more funds.

The government of US printed more money during this pandemic to cushion the effect so obviously bailout will be given because it was in my country too.

The US government cannot come to the rescue of every business owner. The government can only give support that can makes people to have a good business experience.

My country did give out some sort of bailout loans for small businesses but unsurprisingly, your connection does have some role to play in securing such.

There is no way the US would be able to bail out all businesses, they can bail out the biggest businesses who are major participants in the Continent.

They cannot bailout every business only the businesses that have been successful and that have been there for many years

I was watching a documentary about how American build businessmen and I saw they can easily work into a bank and share there idea for a loan and it will be approve. So I feel the US government are bailing out business already

The US cannot bailout every businesses. They only bailout successful businesses that have survived for long and have a good plan that the funds given to them will be used judiciously.
You are on point. It is not possible to bailouts every business. Only successful businesses that have large workforce and has good tax record can be assisted with bailout to cushion unemployment.

It is actually a good thing when the government of most country turn out to help the Citizens to grow businesses in order to provide more job opportunities for their citizens that are not employed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back