What's new

Should the US government bailout all the businesses?

US government bailing out ALL businesses?
How possible is that?
I know the US government was able to render help to some businesses during the pandemic, but to bail out all businesses, that would be surprising to me.
I am still wondering how this can be possible.
The US government can provide grants and soft loans to help businesses, but bailing out all businesses is almost impossible.

When it comes to the bailout from the government of my country, it's a fake . They often announce the amount that they have issued out on paper. I have not seen a single beneficiary. Everyone already knew that attitude of our political leaders so, we hustle ourselves.

When it comes to the bailout from the government of my country, it's a fake . They often announce the amount that they have issued out on paper. I have not seen a single beneficiary. Everyone already knew that attitude of our political leaders so, we hustle ourselves.
This is very bad ,I really do hope they could change ,they actually put up fake things ,since they believe that the effect won't be too much when the citizens finds out ,a lot of people would grow interest in country development

There is also a bailout program in our country for small business. However, I don't know if the program is for real or just for show because May 2022 is the presidential election and politicians are doing their best to attract the attention of voters. Small businesses really need help especially the merchandise stores that suffered due to the pandemic.

As lawmakers mull the need for another relief package, they should move away from lending and instead support large corporations by facilitating government purchase of preferred stock, which offers companies a faster route to plugging holes in their cash reserves and puts them in a stronger position to rebound once normal economic activity begins to resume.

A single government can't bail out all business, I don't think any government has that much money even the us government benefit had to be in batches to get more funds.
At least for a particular country I believe that the government of that country can do something to bail out some businesses that they have the power to do so and not keep quiet.

At least for a particular country I believe that the government of that country can do something to bail out some businesses that they have the power to do so and not keep quiet.
The government of each countries tries to bailout businesses that is why we have development banks and governments bail out from time to time but it can't be enough.

The US cannot bailout every businesses. They only bailout successful businesses that have survived for long and have a good plan that the funds given to them will be used judiciously.
This is actually the honest truth because the government cannot actually do everything for everyone in the country which begs the question on what the richest man in the country are doing to help out?

Well, the government of the United states, has made so much good effort in helping their citizens during the pandemic outbreak but some of the countries have not have such support from their government.

Even if they are not successful in building out all the businesses that are in very serious crisis they should at least try to fill out some of them and provide means which others can bail themselves out.

To some extent, the government of country too where able to do their part by helping small business owner during the Pandemic. It's really tough to do though but they still do their own part to lift people and their business out of economic downside
In my country Nigeria have not releasing there any small businesses got a good support from the government in order for them to grow in a way that they are going to be of good relevance to the society.

To some extent I believe that the United States of America government can actually do something about this but when compared to what goes on in most African countries I don't think that the government care at all.

I think the U S government should bail out businesses. Many businesses were affected so much by the pandemic. The government exist because of the taxes from individuals and corporation. I think it's time to help out those businesses to operate again.
The US government is also affected by the pandemic of coronavirus, so it's all round but it's true that they have better resources to help local businesses to pick up.

There were bodies that is saddled with the responsibilities of distributing or giving money to businesses that suffered loses due to the pandemic by the government of my country but all the fund end up in Someone's bank account.

In my country, I have not heard of the government bailing out failed businesses due to the pandemic. Here, everyone is struggling on his/her own. I guess it is because my country is a developing one, there is so much debt and the leaders have their corrupt ways such that even these funds were being given out, they would not be shared with equity.
This is so true, and how can a countries government bail out failed businesses if it can't even bail itself out from incurring more debts. I think such a country still has a really long way to go as regarding human development.

There were bodies that is saddled with the responsibilities of distributing or giving money to businesses that suffered loses due to the pandemic by the government of my country but all the fund end up in Someone's bank account.
I wish we could have something like that in our country that can be assisting companies and business that are suffering financially , in order to put them back on their feet.

I wish we could have something like that in our country that can be assisting companies and business that are suffering financially , in order to put them back on their feet.
This kind of gesture is totally absent in my country and this is very bad. The corruption that is ravaging the economy of the country have actually blindfolded many developments.

The government here did not provide any support to any single business then , not even now. I wouldn't even expect this from our government because even then they did not provide anything for people when everyone was on Total love down.

They often announce the amount that they have issued out on paper. I have not seen a single beneficiary. Everyone already knew that attitude of our political leaders so, we hustle ourselves.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back