What's new

Should the US government bailout all the businesses?

It depends on the country you leave in. Out government have not been trying in this aspect at all and its so funny that they use the pandemic to laund money.
I tell you! It seems we are from the same country. Instead of helping the businesses, Most businesses even got collapse because of increasing in the price of fuel.

The government of my country where able to set up some bail out for small business owners and some citizens were given palliative. However, I think the government can still do better than this

I've not been able to have access to it, my location is in Africa and sometimes it might be difficult. Most of our leaders might even diverted the money to something else for their greedy interest.

Businesses need to thrive for multiple reasons. When businesses are doing well, they pay tax and when government collects tax, the money can be used for the welfare of people. When businesses thrive, a lot of people will also have employment.

The government does not need to bailout businesses. What the government needs to do is to provide an environments for businesses to survive and also give out soft loans or grants to small start-up businesses.

Governments at some point in time should assist in financing businesses especially the small scale business . This will in turn help to build the economy of the country

It depends on the country you leave in. Out government have not been trying in this aspect at all and its so funny that they use the pandemic to laund money.
List all the players on the US government if they want to do that it is right and if they don't want to then it is best known by them.

The government does not need to bailout businesses. What the government needs to do is to provide an environments for businesses to survive and also give out soft loans or grants to small start-up businesses.
Most developed country actually help a lot of the citizen in terms of providing money for them to start up a business, this is only difficult here in Africa in which the leaders do not really care.

I don't think there is any country that can bailout all business. What they can do is to identify those worst hit and those that will have a big impact on the populace in terms employment, availability of goods and services and improving the economy.

Most developed country actually help a lot of the citizen in terms of providing money for them to start up a business, this is only difficult here in Africa in which the leaders do not really care.
In cases where the government provides loans for small and medium scale businesses, there is no conducive environments for the businesses to survive.

Remember how businesses and companies were able to get help from the US government to get money to the businesses sufferings because of the pandemic? Well, have you been able to get support like that from the government? Have they helped with your business finances or anything else?
We got 3 stimulus checks here in the U.S.
As for businesses, I don’t remember my dad or brother saying they got anything extra for the store but then again Covid had no effect on sales whatsoever. At least not in the hardware biz.
🛠 🧰 ⚒️
I know other businesses suffered like bars, restaurants, clothing stores..

We got 3 stimulus checks here in the U.S.
As for businesses, I don’t remember my dad or brother saying they got anything extra for the store but then again Covid had no effect on sales whatsoever. At least not in the hardware biz.
🛠 🧰 ⚒️
I know other businesses suffered like bars, restaurants, clothing stores..
List all the pens in the US government on what to do whether to ballots all businesses or not. I know the US always do what's best for their country

In cases where the government provides loans for small and medium scale businesses, there is no conducive environments for the businesses to survive.
Sometimes I always wonder why some African politicians cannot copy what is available in the western country to improve the living system of people over here, they prefer to go over there to enjoy what other people have done

Sometimes I always wonder why some African politicians cannot copy what is available in the western country to improve the living system of people over here, they prefer to go over there to enjoy what other people have done
It is because we keep having the same set of corrupt political leaders in government who are most times illiterate and could not handle such delicate position successfully.

It is because we keep having the same set of corrupt political leaders in government who are most times illiterate and could not handle such delicate position successfully.
One thing I observe about them is that they are not even interested to do any of these things ,they just believe that their position as a government president or politician is to embezzle money.

To some extent, the government of country too where able to do their part by helping small business owner during the Pandemic. It's really tough to do though but they still do their own part to lift people and their business out of economic downside
Well if the government of your country was able to help small businesses in your country during a lockdown I think that is a commendable fit but that cannot be seen of the government of my country because what they were concentrating their efforts on what many on distributing some food items to some reasons people in the country instead of running assisting small businesses to stay afloat during the very difficult time.

Inasmuch as this is going to be something that is going to be expensive to pull out it is going to be the best thing that the United States government can actually do for their businesses.

Remember how businesses and companies were able to get help from the US government to get money to the businesses sufferings because of the pandemic? Well, have you been able to get support like that from the government? Have they helped with your business finances or anything else?
I don't think us government alone can bailout business that are affected by the pandemic well that is for develop country in my own country nothing of such

One thing I observe about them is that they are not even interested to do any of these things ,they just believe that their position as a government president or politician is to embezzle money.
That is why it is very important to learn to know more about the person you wish to vote for when the time for political election comes knocking.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back