What's new

Should the US government bailout all the businesses?

That is why it is very important to learn to know more about the person you wish to vote for when the time for political election comes knocking.
Lolz, I don't even know why we are like this, even if you actually know them very well but when they are in that position 99% of them are likely to change from what you know them.

Lolz, I don't even know why we are like this, even if you actually know them very well but when they are in that position 99% of them are likely to change from what you know them.
The thing is that most people do not know the aspirant that they are voting for in most elections and so they will end up voting bad people into government who will be doing bad things in their seat of power

It is absolutely paramount that businesses should be bailed out by the government by no matter how small that they can afford because the pandemic really dealt a major blow on businesses especially the small ones.

The thing is that most people do not know the aspirant that they are voting for in most elections and so they will end up voting bad people into government who will be doing bad things in their seat of power
Yes it is always so difficult for you to know the type of people to vote in here in Africa for the presidential position because most of them are not even reliable at all. That is what makes a voting difficult for me.

That's a very good development because giving some businesses a tax break can help them recover from the effect of this pandemic and help them get ground again.

Yes it is always so difficult for you to know the type of people to vote in here in Africa for the presidential position because most of them are not even reliable at all. That is what makes a voting difficult for me.
I've said to myself that I will start voting in elections in my country because before now I have not been voting before simply because I do not have a voter's card but right now I have a little card and I will ensure that I put the credible candidate in the next election in my country.

In my own country, the government have not been helping matters at all. They have not help us since the start of the coronavirus pandemic. Many businesses are collapsing. Many people are suffering to survive. Many industries are collapsing and many people are been unemployed

I don't really think that US government can bailout every business they can only bailout the successful business that have already survived.

I don't really think that US government can bailout every business they can only bailout the successful business that have already survived.
I do not agree with you because as far as I am concerned to u.s. government should make a way to the last all businesses within the United States that are going through a rough patch in this coronavirus pandemic.

I've said to myself that I will start voting in elections in my country because before now I have not been voting before simply because I do not have a voter's card but right now I have a little card and I will ensure that I put the credible candidate in the next election in my country.
I don't really know the country you are living, but over here is so annoying for you to vote in someone and instead of that person to perform responsibly they will start embezzling money and caring less about the masses.

The US cannot bail out all businesses, they can only provides for the business what will make the business to survive without having any problems in the future.

I think the US especially has been top notch in supporting her residents and businesses and they've been excellent at it.
If all countries were like them, then the pandemic wouldn't have had such effects especially in Third World countries; sometimes I feel I could just migrate

The effect of covid-19 on business especially purely offline businesses has been very massive. It will actually be a very good thing if the government can actually provide funds and help cover some of the losses.

This is a good move by US government but they cannot bailout every industry or business. Same is true for all other governments. In my country also government has given a lot of help and support to several industries but still there are many business people who went bankrupt, as the size and the numbers are so huge.

I learnt my government did that as well but we didn't see anyone that witnessed it. We only heard it on radio. I only pity those that have their businesses affected during the pandemic.

This topic is in the news today. Some business sectors are asking the government for financial aid to the businesses that are suffering particularly the transport and food business. But the government had admitted that it has no money to bail out the struggling and dying businesses here.

Remember how businesses and companies were able to get help from the US government to get money to the businesses sufferings because of the pandemic? Well, have you been able to get support like that from the government? Have they helped with your business finances or anything else?
My government are the worse.... They can never offer you anything good... instead of happy the youth and business they tends to oppress us more with their barbaric act...

I have not benefit from any such support from my government and this makes me to lose hope in them because they're obviously not reliable.

That is why it is very important to learn to know more about the person you wish to vote for when the time for political election comes knocking.
If they think it is the best way to move their business forward then they should, the US always make wise decision in terms of economic development in the nation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back