What's new

Should the US government bailout all the businesses?

The US cannot bailout every businesses. They only bailout successful businesses that have survived for long and have a good plan that the funds given to them will be used judiciously.

Remember how businesses and companies were able to get help from the US government to get money to the businesses sufferings because of the pandemic? Well, have you been able to get support like that from the government? Have they helped with your business finances or anything else?
This was a good move by the US government. But only such developed nations can do that. I guess what they should do next is to identify the most affected sectors of the economy and have a deliberate effort to support them.

When it comes to the bailout from the government of my country, it's a fake . They often announce the amount that they have issued out on paper. I have not seen a single beneficiary. Everyone already knew that attitude of our political leaders so, we hustle ourselves.

A single government can't bail out all business, I don't think any government has that much money even the us government benefit had to be in batches to get more funds.

To some extent, the government of country too where able to do their part by helping small business owner during the Pandemic. It's really tough to do though but they still do their own part to lift people and their business out of economic downside

This is a good effort carried out by the government, honestly i envy such governments. Unlike my country where the government do not even care about the people and keeps on creating laws that would make the people suffer more

Why not? If the United States of America government feels it is boxed up enough to bail these businesses from their current predicament by resin of the pandemic, they should go ahead with it

This is a good effort carried out by the government, honestly i envy such governments. Unlike my country where the government do not even care about the people and keeps on creating laws that would make the people suffer more
Hahaha, they have bailouts and are complaining. What about people like us that doesn't know what's bailout? Our country is a just every man to himself. Government has not fulfilled normal duties talk more of bailout.

In my country nothing have been done concerning that and it seems the government are less interested in the citizen affairs , they claimed to help the citizen business but I haven't seen anything yet

Hahaha, they have bailouts and are complaining. What about people like us that doesn't know what's bailout? Our country is a just every man to himself. Government has not fulfilled normal duties talk more of bailout.
Lol, i swear, our government just carries the tittle by name and not by action. All they do is come into power and take money from themselves, forgetting the people that voted them in, in the first place.

I don't live in the United States and but I don't think everyone business can be bailed out. But definitely it's possible to support startups in many ways.

In my country, I have not heard of the government bailing out failed businesses due to the pandemic. Here, everyone is struggling on his/her own. I guess it is because my country is a developing one, there is so much debt and the leaders have their corrupt ways such that even these funds were being given out, they would not be shared with equity.

Remember how businesses and companies were able to get help from the US government to get money to the businesses sufferings because of the pandemic? Well, have you been able to get support like that from the government? Have they helped with your business finances or anything else?
I think the U S government should bail out businesses. Many businesses were affected so much by the pandemic. The government exist because of the taxes from individuals and corporation. I think it's time to help out those businesses to operate again.

If it really possible then I would also recommend it. But that will be a burden on the finance department. So let them decide which business they should bail out first.

Lol, i swear, our government just carries the tittle by name and not by action. All they do is come into power and take money from themselves, forgetting the people that voted them in, in the first place.
Even if they want to bailout, they just do it for their cronies companies. We have many unproductive companies here getting billions of naira as funding. They indirectly channel it to their pockets.

Even if they want to bailout, they just do it for their cronies companies. We have many unproductive companies here getting billions of naira as funding. They indirectly channel it to their pockets.
Some are just ghost company, that just exist in papers only. Like you said all they are after is just their pockets and how they would feed their fsmilies, they dont care about any other person.

I think the bailout program for businesses is only due to the recession or a phenomenal disaster like the pandemic that many businesses have closed. Our government have distributed financial aid to the jobless (caused by the pandemic) and some support to the businesses like a temporary stop to rental increase. Even some businesses are given tax breaks.

It depends on the country you leave in. Out government have not been trying in this aspect at all and its so funny that they use the pandemic to laund money.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back