What's new

Should government give priority to building business or creating jobs.

Well I would prefer they actually create the jobs for the unemployed citizens and also give those that have a business vision grants at least that way everyone is happy

The government can continue to strengthen businesses because when they make harsh policies it would be difficult for business owners to run smoothly.

The number of unemployed graduates are on the rise in most underdeveloped and developing countries. In your opinion should government give grants to citizens to build businesses or they create jobs for them?.
The focus of the government should be to create jobs right now.
The population of graduates in our country is increasing and we cannot deny having resources.
the thing is...these resources are being misused by those at the top.

As a government it is all and even right to both give grants to citizens to build businesses and Also create job opportunity for the citizens. So the government should do both.

our government should puts more effort in building both businesses and creating jobs in the country, this will drastically reduce the number of unemployed individuals in our country and this will also reduce crime rate as well.

This is a tough one as both options are critical for the rapid development of the economy of a nation. I would prefer the government to create jobs opportunities as this could give people money to establish their own business.
I get your point. But also creating a conducive work environment in the country would be a better way and much faster way to promote establishment of business by individuals

I live in a country where creation of job opportunities by the government is simply not possible due to a lack of money. Private sector is booming in here because the public in here have more money than the government.

The focus of the government should be to create jobs right now.
The population of graduates in our country is increasing and we cannot deny having resources.
the thing is...these resources are being misused by those at the top.
I live in a country where creation of job opportunities by the government is simply not possible due to a lack of money. Private sector is booming in here because the public in here have more money than the government.
Job creation is only possible where there have been businesses set up. If there was no Dangote refinery, there would be no workers there. I think building businesses should come first.

However they are doing it should not be our concern but I believe the most important thing is for the government to create employment to people that are unemployed, is annoying because we have all the resources to make the country a better place but because of bad and corrupt leaders everywhere is a mess.

Yes, government should give grants to citizens and create job opportunities for them. This is what was done for citizens in the old days but it isn't done now and most citizens are left unemployed.

Yes, government should give grants to citizens and create job opportunities for them. This is what was done for citizens in the old days but it isn't done now and most citizens are left unemployed.
I think the government should rather provide an a business enabling atmosphere that will make entrepreneurs set up their businesses with little ease. Stable power supply, good roads, security and tax reliefs will help people to start up their own businesses easily.

I think the government should rather provide an a business enabling atmosphere that will make entrepreneurs set up their businesses with little ease. Stable power supply, good roads, security and tax reliefs will help people to start up their own businesses easily.
You are actually very right. Once tge government provides a business enabling atmosphere like these things you've mentioned. People will actually be able to help themselves out.

The number of unemployed graduates are on the rise in most underdeveloped and developing countries. In your opinion should government give grants to citizens to build businesses or they create jobs for them?.
I'm always of the opinion that the government is supposed to do everything for the country's citizens but they never do that and it's why most people suffer so much.

This is a tough one as both options are critical for the rapid development of the economy of a nation. I would prefer the government to create jobs opportunities as this could give people money to establish their own business.
If the government should provide for housing alone it is still going to cause a very big problem for people who are still not employed because they will definitely need to make money to be able to survive in the society, so creating jobs is a priority for government.

I think the government should attach more priority to be building businesses. This is because if they do this it is automatically going to start creating both direct and indirect jobs together with expectation revenue.

Both are important in their own ways. Creating jobs for the youths will be good for the development of a country but so are business.
But I would like to have a business the most rather than getting a job.

I think the major thing that government should give priority to is creating jobs while creating an enabling environment for small businesses to thrive thorough creation of laws and policies that would foster their growth.

If the government is ever faced with the decision of doing any of these then I think it should be creating business opportunities. Once they have done this it is definitely going to create room for more jobs.

Wherever they fall on the political spectrum, the assumption is the same: that the responsibility of government is to create lots of new jobs and safeguard the ones people already have.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back