What's new

Do you feel like celebrities should be quiet?

Jason76

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
Who cares what their political views are? In fact, hearing about them sours our enjoyment of their movies, music, whatever they do. Anyway, though, it is possible to ignore the personal life and just focus on what they do.

I agree with your opinion, because the celebrities also have their profession and they are, in fact, only known as ordinary people. For example, I would not be interested in knowing the opinion of some other person, however unknown, then why do celebrities talk so much about their views

I agree with your opinion, because the celebrities also have their profession and they are, in fact, only known as ordinary people. For example, I would not be interested in knowing the opinion of some other person, however unknown, then why do celebrities talk so much about their views
I don't really like the opinions of some rock stars. I think they're narrow-minded and mean. For instance, George Harrison dissed Neil Young and that's his opinion, but why say it? It seems like they should recognize their public position and be polite. I mean, I don't care for "unnamed band here" but If I was famous, I wouldn't bash the band publicly just out of respect. Anyway, it's all subjective. Music is whatever people hear it to be, assuming it's not something extremely out of tune of something.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator