What's new

Should government give priority to building business or creating jobs.

I partook in a government empowerment scheme some while ago and we weren't paid for a while, the officials kept coming up with flimzy excuses which is why I thing government helping entrepreneurs establish more jobs would be the best decision.

I think job creation should be the major focus and duty of the federal government and not on building house to it citizens. this will helped them to start a future for themselves not depending on the government.

Both are important in their own ways. Creating jobs for the youths will be good for the development of a country but so are business.
But I would like to have a business the most rather than getting a job.
Seriously I believe that the government actually have the capacity to provide job opportunities and also housing for their citizens if they really want to do it by themselves.

Government should prioritize giving people grant to create businesses as these businesses will add to the economy and at the same time employ people thereby killing two birds with one stone.
In my opinion if the government actually creates a better-paying job opportunities people will actually get paid and they can easily be able to rent an apartment for them to live in.

Building business is alao creating more job opportunities in my own dictionary , so in order to reduce unemployment, government should build more job to help the unemployed.

Both are important in their own ways. Creating jobs for the youths will be good for the development of a country but so are business.
It's is actually the duty of the government to actually do both of them because it is what they are supposed to make available for the citizens and I don't know who they want to do it for them.

If the government fund building projects, it's definitely going to save a lot of money of that expenses. Creating jobs is good as well because it can help the citizens well.

I beleieve the government should be able to do the both , build business in the country and also creates job opportunity so that youth will be able be working and not be jobless.

Job creations and empowerment programs are both important, but for developing countries like Nigeria, creations of business grants and empowerment programs will go a long way in rising the people standard of living and in return it will boost the economy
Seriously as far as I'm concerned and believe that it is far more better for the government create more job opportunities for people because once they can make money they will be able to afford paying their rent.

In my country the government should prioritise doing the both, building business and creating job opportunities is one of the best way to satisfy the hunger ridden citizen.

I think giving grants is better because most of the government institutions failed to work due to corruption. Giving grants will enable individuals create jobs for themselves and it could lead to a big business were additional people will be employed too.

If I agree with you, the government should help grant credit to citizens and support them in the creation of new companies or, failing that, the government itself create new companies. In this way, they would generate new jobs, which in general is necessary for the number of unemployed that exist in many countries.
As long as there are jobs for the citizens to work and make money for themselves videos always going to be very easy for them to get an apartment for rent to live and pay by themselves.

Both are equally important and they should be focused on the two because if one aspect is left out then there might be some challenges in the way although around here the governments are paying attention to none and it's actually the citizens that are struggling to make a living with what they've got.

I think giving grants is better because most of the government institutions failed to work due to corruption. Giving grants will enable individuals create jobs for themselves and it could lead to a big business were additional people will be employed too.
That's true but the issue here is that would they even allow the grant flow freely? i registered for some grant some years back and till now, it's one story all the other. Today they would say the government wants them to drop a certain amount before they would release it to the masses. It's been two years plus now.

Both are equally important and they should be focused on the two because if one aspect is left out then there might be some challenges in the way although around here the governments are paying attention to none and it's actually the citizens that are struggling to make a living with what they've got.
Both building business and also creating job opportunities should be taken seriously by the government in order to eradicate the level of unemployment in the world.

Both building business and also creating job opportunities should be taken seriously by the government in order to eradicate the level of unemployment in the world.
Yeah, that's why I said that the both aspects are actually important and should be taken very seriously. This is because there are those who don't bother about education but focused on business and so others who are focused on education and new technology, the government should be able to make both ends meet.

Building of businesses and Jo creation are the same. You are supposed to write empowerment instead of Building businesses that you mentioned. The small businesses could be empowered by the government.

One of the role and responsibilities of government is to provide an enabling environment for businesses to thrive and not to create jobs, because government does not know how to manage business outfit,it can provide a good environment for business to thrive.

Building business ans creating job opportunity are always the same thing because there will be no job opportunities if a business or company are not built in the first place.
Building of businesses and Jo creation are the same. You are supposed to write empowerment instead of Building businesses that you mentioned. The small businesses could be empowered by the government.

Building business ans creating job opportunity are always the same thing because there will be no job opportunities if a business or company are not built in the first place.
Their is absolutely no difference between the creation of jobs and building new companies. Whenever you build a company, you have automatically builld a business for yourself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back