What's new

Should government give priority to building business or creating jobs.

Building businesses and creating the enabling environments for the citizens is primarily the work of the government, so this cannot be more emphasis.

Both are the responsibility of the government, the government is to provide it's citizens with basic necessities and needs including creating and providing jobs opportunities and also building up businesses in a conductive environment

The number of unemployed graduates are on the rise in most underdeveloped and developing countries. In your opinion should government give grants to citizens to build businesses or they create jobs for them?.
It is ideal for the government to build businesses.
Once there are existing businesses, there will be jobs for the citizenry.
Unfortunately, I see lots of abandoned projects and businesses which if they were rebuilt, would solve most unemployment issues.

Government should priorities creating a conducive environment for business to be created. Government jobs are often too difficult to get

If you look at it critically, building businesses create jobs because when a business is established, it will new division of labour in a sectors in other to guarantee it's productivity.

It's the responsibility of the government of any country to make this things a priority for all of it's citizens. This is not something that should be up for any debate

In a country where they believe in the government controlling the economy then it is not a bad idea for the country's government to create jobs for them.

Government should priorities creating a conducive environment for business to be created. Government jobs are often too difficult to get
That's a good idea because in an enabling environment and with the government decentralizing the economy it will make almost everyone in to business and be self independent.

In my country I can say government priority is their Pocket, and after they will establish a company in the name of country or state but later they would privatize it.
But what government are trying to do in my country now is empowerment.
That empowerment thing is very annoying, giving masses clipper, motorbike, grinding machines wheelbarrow etc as empowerment while thier children are employed in best companies and government agencies.

Creating of jobs is never enough as you can only empower at best a thousand people, but empowering individuals to start up their own businesses gives them a platform to even employ others as well.

The number of unemployed graduates are on the rise in most underdeveloped and developing countries. In your opinion should government give grants to citizens to build businesses or they create jobs for them?.
Creating job is one of the promises our leaders make before going into power and up till date they've not been able to achieve this, the rate of unemployment is still on the increase so I feel government should give reasonable grants to citizen to build their businesses. I think with this the rate of unemployment will reduce

I think the government should I look for an opportunity of how they can be able to Build industries and business organisation because this is what will help a lot of people to get the employment they are looking for.

Whether the government build houses or not, people will definitely find where to live. So, I believe that creating jobs is something the government should make their priorities.

The government first of all should create a conducive environment where production can overflow. They should also offer grants, empowerment, create jobs and also create and support business owners and reduce the price of dollars so things could be minimal.

I think government providing grants and enabling environment will be much better based on the opinions gathered here so far because if there are more businesses it automatic more jobs available.
The thing is that in the government of any country is actually creating businesses then they are definitely creating jobs as those businesses that will they will create they will need to employ citizens still work in them I don't think that there is any difference between government creating business than them creating jobs as they are one and the same thing.

They should seek the professional advice of very good economist that will observe their country component so that they would know which is the best policy to undertake.

Creating job is one of the promises our leaders make before going into power and up till date they've not been able to achieve this, the rate of unemployment is still on the increase so I feel government should give reasonable grants to citizen to build their businesses. I think with this the rate of unemployment will reduce
If you're in Nigeria then I must be very sincere with you that even government gives much more grant there are still lots of people if not more than 60% that will not make use of it judiciously, our problem is beyond leadership problem even the Citizens also have their problem and the country has not had solid structure since the return of democracy.

I think the government should assist the unemployed graduates to start their own business, some of the unemployed graduates might have the skill but no capital.

The government can't create enough jibs because government institutions are limited and most of them don't employ much staff since they deal with contract staffs. But building business and supporting existing ones would be a smarter move since the business would create the jobs and maybe more business even which is also more jobs.

It is very advisable for government to give room to creating jobs because they can not employed everyone. The population is more than the job government can provide.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back