What's new

Should government give priority to building business or creating jobs.

The best any government can do for her people is to create an enabling environment for them to thrive. It is impossible for everyone to work in the public sector but it is possible for them to ensure all are gainfully employed in different sectors of the economy.
When government give priority to build businesses there actually indirectly given the priority to create jobs and that he is 1 fundamental responsibility of all government is to a nation.

When government give priority to build businesses there actually indirectly given the priority to create jobs and that he is 1 fundamental responsibility of all government is to a nation.
Building businesses in a place with adequate infrastructure is the enabling environment everyone needs. Several nations especially in Africa seem to have failed in that direction.

The most important thing I believe the government over here should do is to try as much as possible to bring in industries because that is just the first thing they show do that will give a lot of people employment.

I'll suggest government should give more energy to giving of grants. By so.doing, most people will be empowered and start their own businesses and employ more people to work for them

It is not easy for the government to create jobs because there are limitations to protect the private businesses. Even in banking industry the participation of the government is minimal. What the government can do is to fund the small entrepreneurs who will hire workers.
You're right about this and I believe it would even be much easier. The government of many countries are not trying in the aspect of job creation.

I think government should give priorities in building businesses because the businesses will in turn create job for the citizens of the State

Government should be giving priority to all of the above. They should create an enabling environment where businesses can thrive as well as make sure they don't keep changing policies that hurt businesses

I think it will be of good idea when government prioritise building businesses than creating job because when businesses grow job will be created easily.

The government should give priority to building businesses as the government cannot employed everyone to work for them. Building businesses will make a lot of citizens to be self dependent.

Government should make it a priority for the both of them. They should be looking out for ways to create more jobs as ell as creating the right environment for job creators to also thrive in their creations too to open new job opportunities

I think it will be of good idea when government prioritise building businesses than creating job because when businesses grow job will be created easily.
If the government continues to build businesses, it will not be enough to employ people. The government needs to empower people to be able to create jobs.

Their is no where which my country's government is good at. They are simply considering what's benefiting to them and not for the general public.

In my country I can say government priority is their Pocket, and after they will establish a company in the name of country or state but later they would privatize it.
But what government are trying to do in my country now is empowerment.
That is very bad and very sad that your government priority is not businesses or employment but filling their pockets with money.

The government should really give job opportunities because the level of unemployment is increasing every year and it's becoming a think of a worry for many

Well every job is a business and every business is a job...so I feel the government are doing what has to be done and they are getting it right.

Personally, I believe that it's something that the government can actually do in as much as it seems to be a huge project but it's going to benefit them all in the end.

The number of unemployed graduates are on the rise in most underdeveloped and developing countries. In your opinion should government give grants to citizens to build businesses or they create jobs for them?.
The best thing government can do is to create a good policies and infrastructures where businesses can strive. Government shouldn't have anything to with building business but create enabling environment for citizens by creating low interest lows, grants and tax incentives etc.

Governments should give priority to the both programs. Inisnthe duty and responsibility of any responsible government to create an enabling environment for businesses to thrive In their respective jurisdiction

Government has to capacity to handle both and the youths of the country will directly benefit from the government

This is a tough one as both options are critical for the rapid development of the economy of a nation. I would prefer the government to create jobs opportunities as this could give people money to establish their own business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back