What's new

Should government give priority to building business or creating jobs.

In my country I can say government priority is their Pocket, and after they will establish a company in the name of country or state but later they would privatize it.
But what government are trying to do in my country now is empowerment.

This is a tough one as both options are critical for the rapid development of the economy of a nation. I would prefer the government to create jobs opportunities as this could give people money to establish their own business.

Both are important in their own ways. Creating jobs for the youths will be good for the development of a country but so are business.
But I would like to have a business the most rather than getting a job.

Government should prioritize giving people grant to create businesses as these businesses will add to the economy and at the same time employ people thereby killing two birds with one stone.

I don't think it is the government's job to create job for people, because they cannot create enough jobs to actively engage everybody, instead I think government should encourage and create a viable business environment through business friendly economic policies, also they could make interest friendly loans available to entrepreneurs. Create a thriving business environment and watch the nation's economy grow extensively.

Governments are expected to create employment opportunities for their citizens as well as provide enabling every and necessary grants for various businesses. They are not expected to choose one over the other, it's what they were elected/appointed to do, and failure to do both means that they have failed in one of their core responsibilities.

The unemployed are increasing each year that passes. Many people are working overseas either because of lack opportunities here or the pay is too low. The government should grant business because not only it will help the economy but it will also lessen the unemployed as it create job opportunity.

Civilians are
civilians and PRIVATE business heads.

we should stop blaming the government 100% for the lack of jobs.
I suppose they failed to provide the means for businesses to prosper in some states like roads and electricity, but against, in a capitalist economy the government isn't responsible for creating jobs.

Job creations and empowerment programs are both important, but for developing countries like Nigeria, creations of business grants and empowerment programs will go a long way in rising the people standard of living and in return it will boost the economy

Yeah, The Government should promote business in the country. It can only possible, if there are indusralizatin, agricultural and trading trend. This will promote business and peoples will get jobs, easily.

If I agree with you, the government should help grant credit to citizens and support them in the creation of new companies or, failing that, the government itself create new companies. In this way, they would generate new jobs, which in general is necessary for the number of unemployed that exist in many countries.

The number of unemployed graduates are on the rise in most underdeveloped and developing countries. In your opinion should government give grants to citizens to build businesses or they create jobs for them?.
According to my opinion, government should create jobs for graduate candidates. It's better options than to build business. All people who have budget can build their own business but some people don't have enough budget so they need jobs.

I just SMH is despair when I hear people insisting the government ought to create jobs for its people! Just how much money do people think governments have and how many jobs do they actually feel are adequate enough to say the government has done enough for its people? This is the widespread belief in my country and it's dead wrong. The government's job is to create a conducive business environment and to attract FDI into the country. That in turn generates employment opportunities. It also frees up the government to focus on more important issues such as health, education, infrastructure and social services, among others.

Even if other developing countries give room to tackle unemployment. My country will never do same, they only care for their own pockets. How they will acquire heaven and earth. If youths and other citizens like, they can go to hell, they don't care. Old folks, who knows nothing about rulership is busy ruling and subduing people to abject suffering.

I think government providing grants and enabling environment will be much better based on the opinions gathered here so far because if there are more businesses it automatic more jobs available.

We have debeted in this issue severally
Some agree to it while some go against it
In my country I can say government priority is their Pocket, and after they will establish a company in the name of country or state but later they would privatize it.
But what government are trying to do in my country now is empowerment.

The truth here is that government can't employ every body even if they create more jobs to the people in the society. The best the government should do is to give out grant to unemployed graduates to set up a little Business for themselves and their families. With that it will be easy for the government too solve the unemployment Crisis of their country

The best any government can do for her people is to create an enabling environment for them to thrive. It is impossible for everyone to work in the public sector but it is possible for them to ensure all are gainfully employed in different sectors of the economy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back