What's new

Should people working at a hospital have free health care?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you work at a hospital, should that automatically net you some free health care? At least support from the hospital when you are hurt and in need of help. My aunt for example, worked as a janitor for a local hospital. She had to clean up all over the hospital, even in the emergency room and operating rooms. I imagine there was a lot of blood and waste she had to clean up. Yet to my knowledge still had to pay for her medications and doctors visits.

What do you guys think though? Shouldn't janitors working in a hospital have some form of free health care?

I don't think that they should have it completely free because they also receive a salary, but in my opinion there should definitely be a discount for them. Since the cafe has a discount for all products for workers.

In my opinion, that is only when you did some contribution that is similar to "pension" to take charge of the medications. Aside any stuff like this, discount is very fair for me. If you want raise protest of such to the management, the first popping question will likely be "are you not paid".

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back