What's new

Should government give priority to building business or creating jobs.

Both are important in their own ways. Creating jobs for the youths will be good for the development of a country but so are business.
But I would like to have a business the most rather than getting a job.
Like you have rightly pointed out, both are important, so the government should come up with policies to implement both, that way the unemployed can choose as not everyone wants to go into business and not everyone wants to work in an office.

it is the duty of any government to create an enabling environment for their citizens to thrive in any business endeavor of their choice. The government should prioritize both

Its quite painful because the government in most countries, my country included do not even care about these ares. All they care about is what they would gain. Even when they finally release jobs ment for the masses or common man as one would say, they still end giving it out to only a selected few which are still themselves. Tho the government might not able to totally provide jobs for everyone, and even when they do as humans we would still find fault in them. It is their duty to make life abit easy to some extent. They dont even know what we need

It is the duty of the government to provide adequate jobs and still provide for small and big businesses, the fact that the government is corrupt and neglects it's duties does not mean we should forget our rightsm

Well as far as I'm concerned if the government doesn't create more job opportunities for its citizens I wonder what that government is actually doing for that country in the first place because it would be their priority.
When government give priority to create business indirectly they are also giving you the power at to create jobs creating of business help to eradicate unemployment in the society.

Personally I believe that there is something that the government can actually do without even facing many challenges to assist especially when they have their benefits of their citizens at heart.

Government should give priority to building of businesses because when they when they build business and industries ,this will make a lot of people to be employed, for them to bring employment they must establish industries

Job creation is critical to economic prosperity and political stability. People's morale is strong and things are steady as long as they are occupied with their work and can provide for themselves. Employment generate revenue, which generate demand, which generates production and investment, and therefore new jobs.

None that my government is concerned to at tje moment, they're just there to talk about how to steal funds, and make things unbearable for people.

This is a tough one as both options are critical for the rapid development of the economy of a nation. I would prefer the government to create jobs opportunities as this could give people money to establish their own business.
Well it's just that you did not understand the question very well that is why you are finding it difficult to answer this question the thing is that the best way for any government to help an economy by creating businesses instead of creating jobs because when you create a business that business will definitely pray jobs.

These priorities you mentioned to me are the same thing because when the government build businesses, they are indirectly creating jobs since these businesses will get people employed in the process. The government should make it a priority

These priorities you mentioned to me are the same thing because when the government build businesses, they are indirectly creating jobs since these businesses will get people employed in the process. The government should make it a priority
Exactly. Governments in any of such ways create jobs for the people , however they need to know that amdist the job creation , providing social amenities like electricity can create Job on it's own

In fact the government should the two options of a very high priority right now for their citizens. The population are suffering too much as we speak and they all need jobs and make sense of their lifelihoods

Well in my opinion, when it comes to a government that really cares about its citizens, they wouldn't hold back in providing for their citizens in the best way possible.

Even if he government is going to focus on building more business, then they need people to work in them. The most important thing is that the citizens are in good shape.

It would be far much better if the government of my country focus more on creating a rule that makes employers pay their workers at least a minimum amount of wages or salaries. They should then focus on creating businesses. Businesses are already booming in my country.

Even if he government is going to focus on building more business, then they need people to work in them. The most important thing is that the citizens are in good shape.
When you create business it is also a way to create employment especially for medium scale or large scale business that would need a good number of workers. There was a time that our government had a campaign on entrepreneurship to combat the unemployment.

What about both of them in parallel cause I could see that building business and creating jobs are not contradictory and each gov should find a good way to make it applicable .

The number of unemployed graduates are on the rise in most underdeveloped and developing countries. In your opinion should government give grants to citizens to build businesses or they create jobs for them?.
Both are good things to do to improve the economy of any country but i think what should be major first priority of any government should be creating jobs

I think that the governments should work more on promoting the use of talents and skills for business. We have to admin that the world is too populated and so creating a regular job for everyone is hard. But giving them a good environment and resources to get self employed is much better.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back