What's new

Should government give priority to building business or creating jobs.

Well it is not entirely impossible for the government to actually create jobs and do the other part of their duty as the government of the country so they should do it as far as I'm concerned.

Government should create more jobs and the citizens would start businesses themselves. This is a better thing to do as the government cannot provide business ideas for everybody. We all have different passions.

Well in my opinion I don't think building housing is what the government should take as a priority but they should work more on creating more jobs for people because I believe private individual can actually put a lot of houses for people to rent.

Well for me I see no reason they shouldn't pay attention to both because there are definitely people who are in each categories so it's would be better to focus on both sides

The government should give priority for doing both. The building of industries will help in the multiple effects of creating jobs for teaming population. Same thing goes for the two priorities.

It is the priority of every government to build an enabling environment for businesses to trive. Because if these businesses are doing well, they will tend to expand naturally and thereby helping in the creation of jobs for the unemployed

The number of unemployed graduates are on the rise in most underdeveloped and developing countries. In your opinion should government give grants to citizens to build businesses or they create jobs for them?.
The government should give priority to creating an enabling environments for businesses to thrive. By enabling environments, I mean, small and medium scale businesses surviving without much pressure from the government in form of taxes, allocation of cheap markets stalls, regular electricity and good means of transportation.

Well I would say that if the government can actually build houses and provide job opportunity for its citizens I believe it's something good but if they cannot do both they should better provide jobs for the Citizens

The government should give priority to creating an enabling environments for businesses to thrive. By enabling environments, I mean, small and medium scale businesses surviving without much pressure from the government in form of taxes, allocation of cheap markets stalls, regular electricity and good means of transportation.
I quite agree with you because Funndamentally government can't do everything but with enabling environment businesses that can bring more money than government job will thrive.

Well with thousands of people graduating every year from the universities I believe that the priority of the government should be on creating more job opportunities for them instead of building houses.

The best any government can do for her people is to create an enabling environment for them to thrive. It is impossible for everyone to work in the public sector but it is possible for them to ensure all are gainfully employed in different sectors of the economy.
As far as I am concerned the government can't do these two things that you have applied and also focus on creating businesses and jobs for its seeming population because it is among their function.

I'm concerned the government should make it a priority on your part to actually start building more job opportunities instead of building houses because the job opportunity will help those people to afford their houses.

well a good government of the country supposed to care for its citizen but some of this country you are talking about ,the government doesn't care for the people and in this case we should not expect the government to do anything for us , we have find our own way of survival.

Well I think is more preferable the government should embark on the creation of job opportunities for it Citizens because that is it legal functions rather than business creation because I believe that when jobs opportunities are well created then business will be definitely came to be.

Well I think is more preferable the government should embark on the creation of job opportunities for it Citizens because that is it legal functions rather than business creation because I believe that when jobs opportunities are well created then business will be definitely came to be.
when government give poverty for people to build business indirectly they are creating jobs because when there is good business and investment there's actually more demands for workers and this helps to reduce the unemployment rates in the country.

If the government gives priority to building businesses and giving it to capable and resourceful hands, they will in turn be creating job opportunities for the teaming population because these businesses needs human beings to work too

Government. Needs to creates a very good environment for businesssince they are the ones that fetch more revenue for the business and others i think

Of course, the government should give priority to building businesses which will in turn create a lot of jobs. When there are many businesses then there must be many jobs.

Speaking for my country, I think the government can do both, but the level of corruption in my country will not allow them even though we have enough money to execute both.

Well as far as I'm concerned if the government doesn't create more job opportunities for its citizens I wonder what that government is actually doing for that country in the first place because it would be their priority.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back