What's new

Should government give priority to building business or creating jobs.

If I agree with you, the government should help grant credit to citizens and support them in the creation of new companies or, failing that, the government itself create new companies. In this way, they would generate new jobs, which in general is necessary for the number of unemployed that exist in many countries.
I completely agree with you that the government need to Grant credit to citizens for them to be able to start up their businesses which in turn leads to great employment opportunities and vacancies that will really help the economy of a nation in their drive to stamp out the scourge of unemployment.

No matter how you look at it I believe that the government can actually do more than just create jobs and provide housing for its citizens but for the fact that that most of them are actually greedy they will not do it.

This is a tough one as both options are critical for the rapid development of the economy of a nation. I would prefer the government to create jobs opportunities as this could give people money to establish their own business.
As good as it is for government to frovide jobs,Government alone cannot creat all the jobs that would take in every one as the graduate from school.What the government needs to do is to provide infrastructure like good and motorable roade,portable water,electricity.and the enabling environment for business to thrive,like supporting programmes to busineses,not doing double taxation,provision of sotf loans.With this the middle class will rise and unemployment will reduce.

Government must see to it that it always gives priorities to creating jobs by enabling a very conducive environment for the investors coming in to thrive and by so doing, creat jobs for a lot of people in the process

I completely agree with you that the government need to Grant credit to citizens for them to be able to start up their businesses which in turn leads to great employment opportunities and vacancies that will really help the economy of a nation in their drive to stamp out the scourge of unemployment.
Of course, when a new company is inaugurated, whether private or governmental, multiple possibilities of acquiring a job in them open up. That's why it is one of the best ways to fight unemployment, which is so important for the economy of the population.

Both are important in their own ways. Creating jobs for the youths will be good for the development of a country but so are business.
But I would like to have a business the most rather than getting a job.
This is what I definitely agree with the most because on my own opinion I feel that the government creating businesses for people and also creating jobs for the youth of the Nation will definitely help the country's economy to boom.

The government should try as much as possible to build industries because if this will create a lot of employment and will reduce the number of unemployment in the city, unfortunately the government here do not want to do any of this.

Government must see to it that it always gives priorities to creating jobs by enabling a very conducive environment for the investors coming in to thrive and by so doing, creat jobs for a lot of people in the process

As far as I'm concerned, the government should make it their priority to provide everything for their citizens because over their in UK 🇬🇧 and USA 🇺🇸, their government does that.

In my opinion the best thing the government need to do is to create an environment suitable for establishing businesses than creating job for the masses. Because this alone can help in reducing the the number of unemployed graduate we have in our societies and also reduce the price of some product.

The most important thing the government really need to do is to make sure that there is availability of work for people to do, because this will make people to be engaged in so many things. Especially for graduate.

The government cannot employ everyone. What is needed to be done is to create an enabling environments for businesses to survive. They need to give grants and loans to empower youths to establish more businesses.

The number of unemployed graduates are on the rise in most underdeveloped and developing countries. In your opinion should government give grants to citizens to build businesses or they create jobs for them?.
My Answers is yes... what some government does not know regarding this matter is if half of a country have good paying business, won't they pay tax.

The number of unemployed graduates are on the rise in most underdeveloped and developing countries. In your opinion should government give grants to citizens to build businesses or they create jobs for them?.
Government shouldn't be creating jobs directly, that should be the job of the citizens. What government should be doing is create enabling society where businesses or potential business person could thrive.

In a country with security challenges, inflation, constant devaluation of currency, injustices, no investor will come and make business. The existing business won't do well as well. No amount of money pumped into the economy would work when the basics are left undone.

It's a good idea if government allow citizens to provide job opportunity. This is to reduce the burden on them. According to national beareu statistics accumulatedcalculation of the number of people that graduate every year in my country, the number is much to provide job for them quickly.

I think the government should sponsor more entrepreneur. Because with the way things are going it's very difficult for government to employ large amount of graduate in the labour market.

of course yes. goverment just make announcement, legality, and set the number taxes. more local businnes and creators will give income to country too. it just like simbiosis. good goverment will be mutualism simbiosis

The government should give priority to building businesses by creating an enabling environment for businesses to trife as well as creat jobs also for the teaming population in it's care

Personally I think discipline on the part of government and part of the Citizens is also a big challenge because government may come up with good policies but the people to execute it maybe corrupt or the recipients of those benefits may not live up to expectations.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back