What's new

Should government give priority to building business or creating jobs.

The number of unemployed graduates are on the rise in most underdeveloped and developing countries. In your opinion should government give grants to citizens to build businesses or they create jobs for them?.
Th best way government could help in this kind of a situation is to provide adequate job for all citizens, because if the government gives out grant it won't circulate and those that got the grant may not use it wisely or the business might crash as well.

Well concerning your question on if government should grant citizens so they can be able to build businesses for themselves or if government should create jobs for them, I would say that it should be a little of both, government should create jobs

Well concerning your question on if government should grant citizens so they can be able to build businesses for themselves or if government should create jobs for them, I would say that it should be a little of both, government should create jobs
In my opinion, I believe that the government should simply do both and make the lives of their citizens better for them. They can afford it.

How will government create jobs? Will they command jobs to sprout from the ground? Businesses lead to jobs! Every business, even the small scale ones, needs an helping hand, an employee, even if it's one's relative. If government makes the society conducive for businesses to develop, business owners will employee workers thereby reducing unemployment.

This has been a serious topic of discussion to most third world countries their government priority is their pocket and not the citizens but is advisable to give grant to it citizens to start up a business for themselves rather than waiting for government employment.

Job creation should be the criteria for the government ,because we all know that if government start building business they might have some form of monopoly ,which is not helpful for the business

The number of unemployed graduates are on the rise in most underdeveloped and developing countries. In your opinion should government give grants to citizens to build businesses or they create jobs for them?.
Government has always been given priorityfor private organisation to build business and create employment because the level of unemployment is getting more everyday and private sector can help to reduce unemployment.

I agree with you, the best thing is to give a little bit of both. This way you can help entrepreneurs and offer them jobs from the government, and from the entrepreneurs themselves when they start the business they can also offer jobs.

Job creation should be the criteria for the government ,because we all know that if government start building business they might have some form of monopoly ,which is not helpful for the business
Some people would work so hard to make it through the university and still end up with no job after wasting so much time and money but the government won't care.

If more jobs are created lot of people will be self dependent and government will be relieved to an extent because they are people that are seriously business incline of finance remains there challenges.

I honk he government should prioritize in creating jobs by creating a more conducive and more enabling environment for businesses to trive and expand thereby creating more job openings for the masses

The government has no business running business. I go with the government giving more priorities in creating jobs than building buisneses. When the atmosphere for businesses to grow is there, more jobs will be created indirectly

I honk he government should prioritize in creating jobs by creating a more conducive and more enabling environment for businesses to trive and expand thereby creating more job openings for the masses
Seriously, I'm of the same opinion as well because it's actually their sole job and they ought to have it done well without any problems.

The government should give in their priority to things that would last. They should focus on things that makes people employed and ones that would be sustainable.

Personally, I don't really care which path the government takes, but where I'm interested in is no matter what they do, let it be for the good of their citizens good live.

Government alone can not create all the jobs that will satisfy everybody the best they can actually do is create more opportunities by providing loans or grant to empower business. By so doing this will empower alot of people and boost trade in the country.

Normally government should prioritize in both but I would love to go with job employment to all as it helps reduces unemployment rate and helps to increase literate rate .

If others do that finish, my country will be the last to allow such take place in our country. Even when their pockets is full with treasury they still can't give such stimulus for unemployed folks to utilize and start their own business.

Normally government should prioritize in both but I would love to go with job employment to all as it helps reduces unemployment rate and helps to increase literate rate .
When the government creates business then the business would create employment. That means business can reduce the unemployment. There was a time that a campaign for entrepreneurship was running for a year. It was meant to curtail the unemployment even for small businesses that can create jobs.

When the government creates business then the business would create employment. That means business can reduce the unemployment. There was a time that a campaign for entrepreneurship was running for a year. It was meant to curtail the unemployment even for small businesses that can create jobs.
when did you drop businesses and start-up businesses then you are indirectly creating jobs and reducing the unemployment in the nation it is the duty of the governments to give out priority for entrepreneurs to create businesses in order to create good jobs.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back