What's new

Should government give priority to building business or creating jobs.

According to my own point of view, I believe it is good for government to give piracy in building business and creating job. this is because the country will become well-developed and the means of production will be owned and controlled by individual.

I think there is increase in the number of graduates in the country so it will be a wise move if the federal government build business and at the same time they should look for a way out to sack the people that have used more than 35 years at work.

Talking on building people or job creation ,I believe everyone can not go into business, so I would say the two should be given equal attention, create employment opportunities also empower people

Well, I support the government giving grants and soft loans to young graduates to start up businesses. Because, truth is, there are no jobs out there. The few jobs are much more than the numbers of Graduates. There are a lot of young people who have really brilliant ideas that are capable of generating million dollar industries but they lack funding. The government should help give them the necessary capital.

How many jobs can government possibly create that will suffice? The best way is to support business startups that will enable the owners to employ others. There are very limited job opportunities that the government can provide.

The number of unemployed graduates are on the rise in most underdeveloped and developing countries. In your opinion should government give grants to citizens to build businesses or they create jobs for them?.
Well, I don't see any reason why the government cannot make both creating new jobs and building new businesses their priorities. It's not that they cannot afford to do both of them at the same time for the betterment of their citizens but being too selfish won't allow them.

The factors that matter most to you when buying commercial property are going to be different than those for another buyer. Especially if this is your first commercial real estate transaction, you don’t want to rush into a decision based on something someone else has done. While in the consideration phase of buying real estate, there are some essential things you’ll need to ask yourself, so you end up with the right property for your intended purposes.

In this article, we’ll try to answer that question. We’ll also point you in the direction of several successful Bitcoin investors who can provide guidance on how to successfully navigate a bull market.

Increased employee earnings leads to a higher rate of consumer spending, which benefits other businesses who depend on consumer sales to stay open and pay vendors. ... This leads to a healthier overall local economy and allows more businesses to thrive.

Increased employee earnings leads to a higher rate of consumer spending, which benefits other businesses who depend on consumer sales to stay open and pay vendors. ... This leads to a healthier overall local economy and allows more businesses to thrive

Government should give priority to creating new jobs,because the rate at which poverty and unemployment is growing in the society is at a high rate and these problems has lead to more crimes in the society. Thats my honest opinion.

Government should give priority to creating new jobs,because the rate at which poverty and unemployment is growing in the society is at a high rate and these problems has lead to more crimes in the society. Thats my honest opinion.
The way the system of countries in Africa operate show that jobs are not easy to create the best they can do is to allow enabling environment for investors or innovators just as Crypto currencies are helping people earn a living.

Seriously, each and every year there are thousands of people who are graduating from different universities in the country with no new jobs being created by the government. Thousands are unemployed, while more thousands keeps coming out to join them and pile up. Where is this country headed for?

Government can't employ every body even if they create more jobs to the people in the society. The best the government should do is to give out grant to unemployed graduates to set up a little Business for themselves and their families. With that it will be easy for the government too solve the unemployment Crisis of their country.

The defined benefit plan uses the average of the three consecutive years he received the greatest amount of compensation. For this employee, these are $58,000, $60,000 and $62,000. The average amount works out to $60,000.
The defined benefit plan applies a pension factor of 1.5 percent.

I think more job will be better..If government can create more job opportunities,getting a business for yourself won't be difficult..As you receive your salary,you can channel part of your salary into the business to boost it up..

Well I feel the government should give more time to creating jobs and building companies for young and old graduates who don't have any work by doing this unemployment will reduce and recession will be put out.

Business plans are both an analytical and planning tool, two components that are essential for getting a new business off the ground. This guide offers you key insights into how to create a high-quality business plan that will serve your business now and in the future.

Government should give priority to building business. if someone establish a business that will provide jobs to many others. i my country government is provding easy loans to start a small business.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back