What's new

Should employees be trained in First Aid?

It is very good to teach workers the basic first aid so that it would help should in case any unfortunate occurrence occurs they would salvage their partner.
This might work well for harzadous works

It is very good to teach workers the basic first aid so that it would help should in case any unfortunate occurrence occurs they would salvage their partner.
This might work well for harzadous works
It is indeed necessary for the company to establish a first aid equipment and the employees must be trained on how to use them in case of an unforeseen occurrences or emergency.

Should employees be trained in First Aid, or employee first aid courses to be made mandatory for existing and new starters who might work for a company? Or, should there be a designated employee for the building on every shift who is trained in First Aid? I think all employees should be trained in the first aid and the employer should fund the cost and invest in their staff members. If something was to happen to the person who is first aid trained, who will come to their aid? Ambulances can sometimes take up to 20 minutes to arrive, depending on the demand on the service. What do you think, should employees be trained in first aid, or a selected person or persons to be trained?
Because first aid training can assist employees save lives, it should be required of all employees.
Employees who are trained in first aid can assist in stabilizing the victim in an emergency until emergency personnel can arrive.

It is indeed necessary for the company to establish a first aid equipment and the employees must be trained on how to use them in case of an unforeseen occurrences or emergency.

I think that many people also overlook the fact that a person could suffer from injury and lose a lots of bloods as well and this could make things really worst for the patient under such circumstances in case the blood is not stopped.

I think that many people also overlook the fact that a person could suffer from injury and lose a lots of bloods as well and this could make things really worst for the patient under such circumstances in case the blood is not stopped.
One of the most important thing for the company to have situated is the first aid equipment.
The government of every country should oversee all of this so as to prevent unforeseen occurrences in various companies.

One of the most important thing for the company to have situated is the first aid equipment.
The government of every country should oversee all of this so as to prevent unforeseen occurrences in various companies.

Actually, in many countries you are required to have some sort of safety equipment or emergency kit in order to prevent unfortunate circumstances. For example, you must have an emergency exit door.

Actually, in many countries you are required to have some sort of safety equipment or emergency kit in order to prevent unfortunate circumstances. For example, you must have an emergency exit door.
It is very important to have an emergency exit door constructed in the workplace is because of unforeseen occurrences.
It must be situated and it is of utmost importance for safety reasons.

Like I have said early if an employee is been train on first aid its never a waste of time because sometime you will need to help your co workers and you might be of help to them so I think if your co workers is in need of first aid if you have the ready knowledge you can be of help to him so its not waste of resources if that is done

Using the organisation i am currently working on as an example, i am a teacher and we are being taught on how to handle any injury that requires immediate treatment because we are dealing with students .

I think that in certain kind of situations, we could even save the lives of people if we have access to medical knowledge and skills in order to use the medical kits.

All employees should perform some training before partaking in any organisation. Accident can happen anytime and when there is no doctor around the employees can do what is needed

In the event of an emergency, employees who know how to administer First Aid can help to stabilize the victim until medical professionals arrive. First Aid training can also help employees to stay calm and take appropriate action in an emergency situation.

It is very important to have an emergency exit door constructed in the workplace is because of unforeseen occurrences.
It must be situated and it is of utmost importance for safety reasons.

I think that the company could face any kind of emergency situation like fire being broken out and this could also result in many people being injured. this is where first aid could be needed.

I think that the company could face any kind of emergency situation like fire being broken out and this could also result in many people being injured. this is where first aid could be needed.
It is very necessary for all the companies to create emergency unit of the company. This will serve as a way to cushion effect of emergencies in the company.

It is very necessary for all the companies to create emergency unit of the company. This will serve as a way to cushion effect of emergencies in the company.

Unfortunately, not all the companies might have the budget to do so as they have a harder time managing the budget. However, they can certainly train the employees to deal with such kind of situations.

It is very very important for employees to be trained and know first aid more especially in a production company or transport managers. Accident do happen times without numbers while using heavy machineries, employees with first aid knowledge will always try render first aid treatment to any casualty before taking concrete treatment

First aid training helps employees learn to be more conscious of safety in the workplace, leading to a reduced number of accidents and injuries. Minimizing risk to workers and decreasing workplace incidents is a benefit to everyone, but for employers it has implications within all aspects of business operations.

You are actually going to be doing your employees a lot of good if you are going to give them first aid training because you just never can tell where they are going to find yourselves.

You are actually going to be doing your employees a lot of good if you are going to give them first aid training because you just never can tell where they are going to find yourselves.

It is very hard to offer some sort of professional medical training to some sort of staff who might not have any kind of experience at all when it comes to using medical kits.

Definitely yes, because you do not know when your employee will face problem or hazard at work with the experience of first aid he or she will treat himself or herself before it become worse when he or she get to the hospital for proper treatment

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back