What's new

Should employees be trained in First Aid?

Definitely yes, because you do not know when your employee will face problem or hazard at work with the experience of first aid he or she will treat himself or herself before it become worse when he or she get to the hospital for proper treatment

It might be hard to train employees who have no training at all in this regards. Getting trained when it comes to using first aid kit could be complicated as many people might panic in such kind of situations in case of emergency. But I still think that this kind of training is important.

Should employees be trained in First Aid, or employee first aid courses to be made mandatory for existing and new starters who might work for a company? Or, should there be a designated employee for the building on every shift who is trained in First Aid? I think all employees should be trained in the first aid and the employer should fund the cost and invest in their staff members. If something was to happen to the person who is first aid trained, who will come to their aid? Ambulances can sometimes take up to 20 minutes to arrive, depending on the demand on the service. What do you think, should employees be trained in first aid, or a selected person or persons to be trained?
It depens on what job they are doing if dangerous I think it's a must in fact everyone should learn this it can save someone life it's sad that not everyone knows how to use first aid kit

The main reason why the employee needs to be trained in first aid is that we don't know when anything bad might happen to any of the employee , so it will be easier to give first and treatment before the arrival of the doctor .

I suggest that it should be mandatory for every employee to be trained in first aid . Because accidents are bound to happen and you might not know when and how it will happen .and they they are trained ,they can attend to emergency situations whiles waiting for the doctor

I suggest that it should be mandatory for every employee to be trained in first aid . Because accidents are bound to happen and you might not know when and how it will happen .and they they are trained ,they can attend to emergency situations whiles waiting for the doctor

Well, I have also noticed that even many big and multi-national companies do not have a safety kit in their office. This is quite strange and it makes me feel as if they are merely focusing on profits alone.

If this will be of a greater benefit to the employees in the business environment yes I will encourage it because It could saves life. I don't see anything wrong as long as it is necessary.

You are probably going to be doing yourself a lot of good if you are going to train your employees on simple things about first aid and how defence mechanism works.

If this will be of a greater benefit to the employees in the business environment yes I will encourage it because It could saves life. I don't see anything wrong as long as it is necessary.

I think that this could offer some benefits, but the main issue is that not all the companies train employees when it comes to learning how to use first aid kit. This is because they believe that it is irrelevant.

It would be a good thing to train them in case of emergency. Well, it is better to train them as part of precautionary measures and I would love to know more about first-aid as well. It might even save someone's life at some critical moment.

However, if you don't have enough budget then at least you can encourage your employees to look into relevant videos to get theoretical knowledge so that, they wouldn't get panicked during the critical times(in case they arise).

Most of the companies these days provides training about escape measures like fire drill etc., but they don't train employees on other live saving methods like first-aid etc.,
If given a choice, I would love to learn first-aid provided that it doesn't involve too much fake blood.

I think that this could offer some benefits, but the main issue is that not all the companies train employees when it comes to learning how to use first aid kit. This is because they believe that it is irrelevant.
It mostly depends on the type of the business organisation , some business organisation demands workers to work in dangerous environment and as such they have to provide everything to keep their workers safe.

Yes it would assist them to take care of tough situations, for example if an employee is having an heart attack they will know exactly what to do, which actions to make on his body and to call the ambulance right away. I had a first aid trainings at school and I'm pretty sure I know what to do when a person is not breathing or if his heart stop beating, and it would assist me in the future, whereever I will be at, home, working, driving when someone will have a bad medical problem I will be able to help. It is an essential thing to know and it is indefinitely important to teach your employees first aid coursesץ
I totally agree with you. Employees should be trained in first aid because it can save lives.

If you work in an environment where there are hazardous materials or substances, you may be responsible for identifying what happened and how to prevent similar accidents from occurring in the future. This includes knowing how to administer first aid when needed.

You may also need to take on new responsibilities as part of your job duties. For example, if you are working at an amusement park, you may need to learn how to perform CPR on a person who has been injured during a ride or other activity. You should also know how to administer any drugs that could help someone overcome their injuries or illness while waiting for medical attention.

Finally, if an accident occurs on your property and results in injury or death, you will likely be called upon as a witness during any legal proceedings that follow such incidents (such as lawsuits). The ability to testify effectively under these circumstances is critical for protecting yourself and your company against lawsuits brought by families or individuals who were affected by these events; therefore training everyone involved with them about basic first aid principles is imperative so that nobody suffers harm unnecessarily from negligence during this process.

Some people think that training employees when it comes to teaching them how to use first aid might not be relevant as it may not be needed under every circumstances. Nurses and other health practitioners learn how to use first aid because it is a part of their job.

Not only employees even college students should be trained in first aid. Some companies train their staff every year and that really makes a lot of difference in times of need.

Not only employees even college students should be trained in first aid. Some companies train their staff every year and that really makes a lot of difference in times of need.

Yes, this is true. i think that almost all the people must possess some sort of knowledge regarding this. This is because you may come across any such kind of conditions where you may be required to use a first aid kit!

Knowledge about the first aid is very important because when a person is injured or something, it is the first thing done before he or she sticking to the hospital for any proper treatment. So therefore it is very important for every employer to know something about the first aid kit because what if the one person who know something about first aid is the one who is actually in danger, what else do we then do?

Knowledge about the first aid is very important because when a person is injured or something, it is the first thing done before he or she sticking to the hospital for any proper treatment. So therefore it is very important for every employer to know something about the first aid kit because what if the one person who know something about first aid is the one who is actually in danger, what else do we then do?

Well, apart from offering first aid training, I think that a company should also focus on other aspects of employee health as well. many companies just overburden their employees.

Whoa! You have already said the true fact in the thread that all employees should get first aid training and this is very useful and productive because it would help employees to help themselves before proper medical treatment.

The employer must make the health benefit of their workers a priority because the workers are their responsibilities , so apart from teaching them the aspect of first aid , they should also make sure in taking good care of them.
Well, apart from offering first aid training, I think that a company should also focus on other aspects of employee health as well. many companies just overburden their employees.

Should employees be trained in First Aid, or employee first aid courses to be made mandatory for existing and new starters who might work for a company? Or, should there be a designated employee for the building on every shift who is trained in First Aid? I think all employees should be trained in the first aid and the employer should fund the cost and invest in their staff members. If something was to happen to the person who is first aid trained, who will come to their aid? Ambulances can sometimes take up to 20 minutes to arrive, depending on the demand on the service. What do you think, should employees be trained in first aid, or a selected person or persons to be trained?
Yes this is definitely would be better to train the employees for aid because this is related to the lives of people that are in trouble or emergency so, train them about all the tools that would be use in the time of emergency for patients.

Because they are responsible for the employees, the employer must prioritize their health. In addition to training them first aid, they should ensure that they are well taken care of.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back