What's new

Should an item be returned for full refund even if it's already been used?

If actually the company really agrees to that, then there is no any problem once a product or stuff has been refunded, it can be collected with out any issues or talk.
There will always be a way for the company to analyse to know if the product is genuinely a company's fault. If they are very sure of that then they may likely change it. Yes this works sometimes.

Wholesalers always have connections in companies. the companies will always consider their decision when it comes to changing of products. this is because they do not want to lose customers.
I know , that is what may likely happen but what of a situation that the company who is manufacturing the product is not based on your location . Do you really think it will be easier for products to be change in this situation ?

That is something we should be really very careful about. I am really for stores that really treat customers well, but, unfortunately, there are a huge amount of the population that will always take an advantage of a store policy. In my very own personal opinion, it is alright to return an object showing some defect or a piece of clothing which is not fitting well, but whenever purchased, and without tags attached to the clothes, there should be a more restraining policy to make customer think twice before buying something and wasting money.

The point is that in some products there is always a guarantee of how long you can use the product before developing a fault . What will you do in situations that these product do not reach the date of guarantee ?
Yes, every product date of guarantee. If you buy a product and it has date of warranty of 6 months, but before the 6 months the product get fault. And the fault is not from your side, what would you do?

Yes, every product date of guarantee. If you buy a product and it has date of warranty of 6 months, but before the 6 months the product get fault. And the fault is not from your side, what would you do?
There are some products that has warranty and the product will be covered within the month of coverage. You are allowed to return such products within the stipulated date.

Well I agree with you in that aspect but what of if such product may also occur to have an error and it becomes faulty, once it is sent back to the company will they accept it?.
The products may be accepted on condition that the product will be rested to know the exactly cause of the problem if it is from the customer or from the company itself.

I do not think you are going to be fair on the business owner as a customer if you really want them to return your money in full because a lot of customers will want to exploit.
Probably, people must try to understand that if they continue returning products the business owner will run into losses. That is why there is always a rules concerning returning of product.

I think every organisation have their own way of handling the concerns of their customers,and to a very large extent that could be the thing that will make them outstanding in the industry,its a good one.

You are only going to be killing your business if you are going to implement something like this. You should instead be focusing on how you can be able to meet a fair resolution.

You are only going to be killing your business if you are going to implement something like this. You should instead be focusing on how you can be able to meet a fair resolution.
In business something like this often happens . I normally experience things like this in my offline business too . It is necessary to understand the customers and replace the goods for them so that they will come back the next time. But I still feel that it is improper to return already used items.

I do not think you are going to be fair on the business owner as a customer if you really want them to return your money in full because a lot of customers will want to exploit.
Actually it will not be fair at all and when ever such opportunity or advantage is given, it do not think businesses will move on well and everyone will love to just be a customer.

Actually if I am a business entrepreneur, I won't accept any items that is returned from a customer expecting a full refund of money. i will rather make policies that guarantee all customers to check there goods before leaving.

Unless the warranty period is not yet over. It's not right to return used products back to the supermarket. But I think things like car can be considered or accepted.

Well I have never experienced this, but i think if you buy something it's already your's there's no need for you to return it back, as Matter of fact I have never returned anything I bought.

There will always be a way for the company to analyse to know if the product is genuinely a company's fault. If they are very sure of that then they may likely change it. Yes this works sometimes.
Wow that is nice, if that do work then I see no fault or problem in returning back any product either used or not used yet to the company since the source of the problem wether it is from them or not.

T
I think a full refund must be offered to the customer if they inform you within 7 days of receiving an item that they want to cancel.
This could be the best idea for returning products, if you don't limit the time for costumers it will ruin your business, 3 days would be enough for returning.

There is usually warranty terms and conditions but I think that a new item should be sent to the person if the fault has to do with the manufacturer and not them.
Yes you are right by saying this, this is usually depends on the company or business owner, the warranty time for other business might differ from someones own

Actually reaching a fair resolution of such issues will be the best for your business but to some extent I won't accept such from customers because I will try as much as I could to supply the best to the customer.

I think its the greediness of some people that makes them to want to return some goods bought after the have used more than half of the goods , why not return it before that Time.

Well, sometimes it depends and if I am in position, I dont have to accept the return of goods used by customers under some circumstances unless when they product is not supplied in due time.
For me I have never see any item that one have already fully and also think of refunding back, that should never happen because I know it's can never happen, because ready the person have use it so no way.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back