What's new

Should an item be returned for full refund even if it's already been used?

Mostly depends on the type of product , but in most cases product that has been used and is not an electronic product shouldn't be returned except for a serious reason

It's not good that an item should be returned and expecting a full refund of it though it's customers right but if I happened to be a manager I won't accept such because I will makes all goods are supplied in good conditions.
Same with me too, if I am a manager of any company that this with selling of stuff, I will not recommend that item should be refund after using it in anyway.

Of course the wholesaler will always check the product well to make sure that it is not your fault. If it is your fault then it will not be changed but if it is from the company it will be changed.
Well as long as they are willing to change genuinely without playing tricks there is nothing wrong with that. But most times fault due to company's errors is not always rampant.

Well as long as they are willing to change genuinely without playing tricks there is nothing wrong with that. But most times fault due to company's errors is not always rampant.
Wholesalers always have connections in companies. the companies will always consider their decision when it comes to changing of products. this is because they do not want to lose customers.

If actually the company really agrees to that, then there is no any problem once a product or stuff has been refunded, it can be collected with out any issues or talk.

In some countries , like UK there is always a standard, you may not likely have any problem if you have to buy a product because most of the product that is moving to these locations I have mentioned above are high-quality and there is little or no possibilities that problem may arise in the future due to company's errors.

Actually an item can be returned for a full refund but I believe that should be under conditions most especially when the goods or items are not supplied in good conditions. customers have the right to demand for full refund and compensation.
In some countries , like UK there is always a standard, you may not likely have any problem if you have to buy a product because most of the product that is moving to these locations I have mentioned above are high-quality and there is little or no possibilities that problem may arise in the future due to company's errors.
Actually we are all aware that some location try as much as the can to provide quality product to there customers but it should not be forgotten that no human is above mistakes sometimes.

Yeah, in terms of electronic gadgets and someone others, it is actually returnable because it comes with warranty. If you are not the one that spoilt it then it will be changed for you if it is malfunctioning.

There are so many companies that have different kind of policies pertaining to electronic gadgets and this is why they tend to deal with their customers in a different way.

If actually the company really agrees to that, then there is no any problem once a product or stuff has been refunded, it can be collected with out any issues or talk.
There are always terms and conditions when it comes to refunding of products. If the terms and conditions are met then the company will not have any problem taking back the product.

I totally disagree with the return policy of the store in question. Once a product is sold a sale is recorded in the store's system and process like the value added taxation has actually taken place. A full refund therefore cannot be accepted since the product is already sold with a valid receipt issued.
Fully refunding a returned item should be made. Reason is that as long as the warranty or the duration for returning Items is not over, whether used or not, they should be fully refunded.

Actually an item can be returned to the producing companies but the truth is that, you shouldn't expect a full refund is either your item is being replaced or a part payment will be made to you.

Actually an item can be returned to the producing companies but the truth is that, you shouldn't expect a full refund is either your item is being replaced or a part payment will be made to you.
I think it depends on the kind of item you bought. There are some that will fully refund you and even apologise if it is their fault. I've actually seen something like that.

I think it depends on the kind of item you bought. There are some that will fully refund you and even apologise if it is their fault. I've actually seen something like that.
You are right with your assertion because some stores would return your money and will also apologize if the fault is from them.
It is better to be proactive as a store owner so that you won't keep losing customers.

Well I agree with you in that aspect but what of if such product may also occur to have an error and it becomes faulty, once it is sent back to the company will they accept it?.

You are right with your assertion because some stores would return your money and will also apologize if the fault is from them.
It is better to be proactive as a store owner so that you won't keep losing customers.
Probably, if you are a store owner and it is your fault you have to apologize to our customers and promise them better services next time. That way they will not be angry again and you will be able to retain them.

I do not think you are going to be fair on the business owner as a customer if you really want them to return your money in full because a lot of customers will want to exploit.

Mostly depends on the type of product , but in most cases product that has been used and is not an electronic product shouldn't be returned except for a serious reason
You are right not all product can be returned expecting a full refund after It has been used. some people are ignorant of these fact and when on having a serious of fight when they are not considered.

I wouldn’t return an item I have already used. I can be in that same position too that is why I chose not to return what I have already used

Well, every companies has their terms and conditions as regard refunding already used product. You can force a company to accept a product you're returning. They'll only accept products that meet their terms and conditions.

Well, every companies has their terms and conditions as regard refunding already used product. You can force a company to accept a product you're returning. They'll only accept products that meet their terms and conditions.
When it comes to returning of goods the company's terms of cooporation must be followed.
It is often better to follow the company's rules and regulation and follow the terms of returning goods before goods are being returned.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back