What's new

Should an item be returned for full refund even if it's already been used?

I think a full refund must be offered to the customer if they inform you within 7 days of receiving an item that they want to cancel.
Yes that is it, once it reaches 7 days the owner may be able to decide whether to accept the goods back or not, but most times most product tends to have warranty

Yes that is it, once it reaches 7 days the owner may be able to decide whether to accept the goods back or not, but most times most product tends to have warranty
Most of the business stores as the rules and regulation for returning goods and that is exactly what they would normally follow when it comes to returning of goods.

Most of the business stores as the rules and regulation for returning goods and that is exactly what they would normally follow when it comes to returning of goods.
Yes for sure, I am very sure that every other business or company has there own rules which they always abide by it, and when one follow there rules, for sure they will cooperate and adhire to him

Wow that is nice, if that do work then I see no fault or problem in returning back any product either used or not used yet to the company since the source of the problem wether it is from them or not.
But at the same time we also have to try as much as possible to buy products from verify store as it will be very much easier for a products to be returned if anything of this nature happen.

But at the same time we also have to try as much as possible to buy products from verify store as it will be very much easier for a products to be returned if anything of this nature happen.
In some cases, there are product that you wouldn't find out if it is faulty at the point where you bought them until you get home and you opened it.
In that case, it could be returned immediately.

As a business manager I will advise you try as much as you could to provide your customers with the best quality product so that you can not had such experience in business.

Well, every business has their refund policy. So, they only accept refunded product that meet their term and condition. As for used product, I have seen companies and business owner who accepted the refunded product that have been used.
I think it is important and necessary for them to have policies for any product. So that you will be able to understand properly in case any product developes any fault. It actually works in some cases.
Yes, most companies have refund policy for all their products. Before they will accept any refund product, such product must meet the refund policy. I have companies who accepted used product because it will meet their refund policy.

Last edited:
There's a reasons for doing so. From that reason is what we can know if it is the right thing to do or not. Materials will definitely be returned because of some reasons. There must be exception too

I think it depends on the kind of item you bought. There are some that will fully refund you and even apologise if it is their fault. I've actually seen something like that.

There are many companies that have a really strict policy concerning this and they never return or refund money at all. It all depends on the refund policy of the company.

There are many companies that have a really strict policy concerning this and they never return or refund money at all. It all depends on the refund policy of the company.
Yeah, it actually depends on the company and I think it is very much important and necessary they make it clear to people whether it is possible to return a product or not. That way people will be careful.

Without any error due to company's fault then you may not be able to return a product that has already been used or most especially when the seal has been broken.

Without any error due to company's fault then you may not be able to return a product that has already been used or most especially when the seal has been broken.
Some people will know that the item is outdated and still yet , they will knowingly use the item and think of returning the remaining part after they might have enjoyed some bit of it .

Yeah, it actually depends on the company and I think it is very much important and necessary they make it clear to people whether it is possible to return a product or not. That way people will be careful.

It would be really hard to pick each and every product in the market and try to check if they have a return policy or not. This could be a really daunting task and hard.

It would be really hard to pick each and every product in the market and try to check if they have a return policy or not. This could be a really daunting task and hard.
There are some business venture that makes it very clear. I have been into a supermarket before and they made it very clear that you cannot be able to return a product you buy.

Some people will know that the item is outdated and still yet , they will knowingly use the item and think of returning the remaining part after they might have enjoyed some bit of it .
That is not even the best and such will not be collected from you because you have abuse the returning policy of the products. Normally that shouldn't be accepted from the person that does this

there is always conditions for you to return a product. There are some people who will not agree to accept if you have used any part of it. That's why you need to read terms and conditions.

There are some business venture that makes it very clear. I have been into a supermarket before and they made it very clear that you cannot be able to return a product you buy.

Yes, this is true. But I have also been a customer and I have also returned many products to the supermarket in case the product was already damaged or faulty before I bought it.

Yes, this is true. But I have also been a customer and I have also returned many products to the supermarket in case the product was already damaged or faulty before I bought it.
Like i said, it depends on the supermarket and their policies. The supermarket I went to buy something sometime ago actually stated that you cannot return an already bought product.

If they don't run into serious losses this way, it's fine if they adopt that policy. As a business owner, I would not do so because I know people will take advantage of it just to make false purchases and then return the items later.

If they don't run into serious losses this way, it's fine if they adopt that policy. As a business owner, I would not do so because I know people will take advantage of it just to make false purchases and then return the items later.
You need to have strict terms and conditions if not people will take advantage of it and make your business running into losses. It is always important you make it very clear to them.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back