What's new

Should an item be returned for full refund even if it's already been used?

Were I live we have a store here in the uk called martwal (maybes it's international) but their return policy has always been very nice. I usually witness customers return items, even clothing, that have obviously been used or worn without the price tag still attached, but in the customer's hand. They will accept and refund items without a receipt if the customer has some kind of proof that it was bought in the store.

That's why when you buy some things in the market especially electrical appliances and devices, you're given some kind of guarantee for done time and in that period of time, if you notice any fault then you can ask for a refund or for the product to be switched.
So yes, even if you've used it, you can still get your full refund.

You need to have strict terms and conditions if not people will take advantage of it and make your business running into losses. It is always important you make it very clear to them.

I think that since some supermarkets do not have the return or refund policies, many customers might be reluctant to buy products from that particular supermarket. What do you think?

That's why when you buy some things in the market especially electrical appliances and devices, you're given some kind of guarantee for done time and in that period of time, if you notice any fault then you can ask for a refund or for the product to be switched.
So yes, even if you've used it, you can still get your full refund.
I think electrical appliances is quite returnable but there are some items that cannot be returned. they usually give guarantees on electrical appliances.

I think electrical appliances is quite returnable but there are some items that cannot be returned. they usually give guarantees on electrical appliances.
You are very correct because electrical items are not like food items that could be difficult to return once you have taken a bite of it. Electrical items could still be returned it's covered by warranty.

You are very correct because electrical items are not like food items that could be difficult to return once you have taken a bite of it. Electrical items could still be returned it's covered by warranty.
Probably, one thing I have come to understand is that perishable items will be very hard to be returned but things that are not perishable can be easily returned. But it also depends on the policy of the business venture.

Probably, one thing I have come to understand is that perishable items will be very hard to be returned but things that are not perishable can be easily returned. But it also depends on the policy of the business venture.
It is unerring to return goods that has not been used and I want to believe that each of these stores has their rules and regulations to how goods are returned and what goods should be returned.

It is unerring to return goods that has not been used and I want to believe that each of these stores has their rules and regulations to how goods are returned and what goods should be returned.
the rules and regulations of the business must be obeyed because they do not want to make losses. The thing is that if business ventures sell fake products too much a lot of people run away.

A full refund must be offered to the customer if they inform you within 14 days of receiving an item that they want to cancel. The customer has a further 14 days to return the item after notifying you.

the rules and regulations of the business must be obeyed because they do not want to make losses. The thing is that if business ventures sell fake products too much a lot of people run away.
Virtually all the businesses have their own rules and regulation guiding how goods should be returned just like what you have pointed out and another point is, when a business sells inferior products, there are possibilities that goods will be returned constantly.

Virtually all the businesses have their own rules and regulation guiding how goods should be returned just like what you have pointed out and another point is, when a business sells inferior products, there are possibilities that goods will be returned constantly.
Businesses that sell inferior products should not be patronized and when you find out such you need to tell other people in order to save them. Such should be returned.

For a product to be returned it depends on the reason why you are returning the product . some organisation may not likely get it back from you if you do not have any good reason for returning it since the seal has been broken

For a product to be returned it depends on the reason why you are returning the product . some organisation may not likely get it back from you if you do not have any good reason for returning it since the seal has been broken
there are a lot of conditions for a product to be returned. if the product spoilt because of your carelessness it will not be accepted by the company. But if it is your fault it will be accepted.

Well, sometimes it depends and if I am in position, I dont have to accept the return of goods used by customers under some circumstances unless when they product is not supplied in due time.
Exactly, that is true because there is no way you can return of goods used by customer, I don't think anyone can accept that, because for me I have never seen such thing before.

Exactly, that is true because there is no way you can return of goods used by customer, I don't think anyone can accept that, because for me I have never seen such thing before.
It does not even make sense to return a product that has already been used except it is malfunctioning and it is the fault of the company. But otherwise it shouldn't be returned.

There will always be a way for the company to analyse to know if the product is genuinely a company's fault. If they are ve
For me I have never see any item that one have already fully and also think of refunding back, that should never happen because I know it's can never happen, because ready the person have use it so no way.
I think if a buyer buys something and it turns out to be defective, the company should take it back and inspect it to make sure it's really working or not. Because buyers always buy things for use not for returning so, they are going to return for some defect then try to take it and resolve your problems.

It does not even make sense to return a product that has already been used except it is malfunctioning and it is the fault of the company. But otherwise it shouldn't be returned.
That's true, it doesn't make sense to return product that person has already used is not expectable at all, because I have never see where such thing happen no company will expect that.

That's true, it doesn't make sense to return product that person has already used is not expectable at all, because I have never see where such thing happen no company will expect that.
Probably, that will probably lead to a lot of losses for the business venture and it is not a good omen. They will always try to protect their business venture and make profit.

Probably, that will probably lead to a lot of losses for the business venture and it is not a good omen. They will always try to protect their business venture and make profit.
No business owner can receive any goods return after been used, you can return unless you find any error then you can return, without that I don't think there is any reason one can return goods been used.

It depends on business owner and the company refund policy. Some business are very compassionate and they can accept refund product that can be used. Also, some have warranty in some of their products. If you buy a product that have 3 months warranty but get spoilt in a week without you having input in the product fault, you can return it even if you have lose.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back