What's new

Short term or Long term investment in cryptocurrencies

In my opinion there is nothing better between short term and long term investments, if you have the ability to analyze crypto short term (maybe within a day, week or month) you will be able to make small profits every time there is a price change or correction. Long-term investment will be easier you just need to buy crypto when prices are low and sell when prices are high.

Short term investment may be good for you, but I believe that every one has reasons for choosing either short or long term investment. One who does not need urgent money can go for long term investment and ones who need urgent money can go for the short term. That is just my input. Thanks for sharing.

Any of the two is good. Either long terms investment or short term investment. They are both good. But I will advise someone that is new and do not know much about crypto currency to go for long term investment for now knowledge is needed. All he needs to do is just to buy a coin and wait for the day that the coin will increase in price.
Long term is generally preferred not just for beginners but general crypto holders. If you can buy a popular coin at launch and hold,you'll earn more with time. I've seen tokens go more than x10.

These are very good coins when you are looking at a long-term investment and I think that what you have raised you are is very important as well. Long and short term investment in cryptocurrency is not dependent on cryptocurrency nature but rather on the coin that you are investing in. There are some coins that are good for long-term investment whereas others are not as good but they will be profitable if you look at them from a short-term investment point of view.
That's just it dear. Their are coins that are good for long term investment and others are simply good for the short term. I consider BTC, ETH, and BNB for long term. Then DOGE, SHIB, XRP etc for short term investment plan.

When it comes to cryptocurrencies I don't believe in the word investment because I don't see cryptocurrency as a very good and reliable channel for investment, in as much as over the years it has increased one way or the other I still don't see that the best way for investment why being the same way it appreciates that is the same way depreciate at any given time.

Long-term investment in cryptocurrencies has made a lot of people are millionaires and billionaires and I definitely prefer it to short term.

Long term is generally preferred not just for beginners but general crypto holders. If you can buy a popular coin at launch and hold,you'll earn more with time. I've seen tokens go more than x10.
You are right but I can only go for long term investment if I don't have time to trade and just leave the coin there. But for someone that don't trade in short term and us making lots of profit there. He will know that investing in long term investment is a waste of time because what you will earn in few months will be more than what you will earn waiting for years

My advice about this is that of you know much more about technical analysis and how to read chart you should go for short time basis and trade full time. However, if you don't know anything about it just look into full term

That's just it dear. Their are coins that are good for long term investment and others are simply good for the short term. I consider BTC, ETH, and BNB for long term. Then DOGE, SHIB, XRP etc for short term investment plan.
This is a good split that you have made here, however i am not sure if i agree with ripple being on the short term investment side of the spectrum. For me personally i think that ripple could show signs of a long term investment given how it is growing and at the same time if we look at the prospects that may occur post this lawsuit as well. There is much support for this coin and i think that will continue to the case of a long term investment.

Cryptocurrency should be considered as long-term investment because with the help of long-term investment that is when they will reap the maximum potential and all the profits , think of those who invested in bitcoins early.

Cryptocurrency should be considered as long-term investment because with the help of long-term investment that is when they will reap the maximum potential and all the profits , think of those who invested in bitcoins early.
I agree with you on this , however there is one problem people have with long term investment and it is the fact that they spend time with shits coins hoping for them to rise after a long period of time . The only coins that are good for long term are those with USE CASES .

I agree with you on this , however there is one problem people have with long term investment and it is the fact that they spend time with shits coins hoping for them to rise after a long period of time . The only coins that are good for long term are those with USE CASES .
People who are investing in shitcoin should never considered to make any profit with it because it's not going to work , most of them will end up crashing and all the money you have invested will drop to 1 dollars.

This is a good split that you have made here, however i am not sure if i agree with ripple being on the short term investment side of the spectrum. For me personally i think that ripple could show signs of a long term investment given how it is growing and at the same time if we look at the prospects that may occur post this lawsuit as well. There is much support for this coin and i think that will continue to the case of a long term investment.
Yes, Ripple coin have shown massive development ever since the lawsuit occurred. Lots of people thought, Ripple will go off from there, but here it is, still surging high.

You are right but I can only go for long term investment if I don't have time to trade and just leave the coin there. But for someone that don't trade in short term and us making lots of profit there. He will know that investing in long term investment is a waste of time because what you will earn in few months will be more than what you will earn waiting for years
It depends, most times you can't compare the gains made by long term holding to short time trade. You can only make more in short term trade if you're so good. Most of these coins made above 50x in a year or 2.

Well you must just have been a type of investor that concentrates on one aspect of investment. Myself, I am into both long term and short term investment in cryptocurrency

During the bear market, the best investment term you can go into is the short term option. It has every possibility of bringing profit to the crypto investor.

I always good for long-term investment because it makes it pretty much easier to make profit in the long run. Short term investment is too risky for me as it is pretty much easier to lose money.

Despite the fact that both have their advantage and disadvantages but still i prefer long term investment because it bring more profit than short term investment.

Long term investment can actually give high profits, but it involves so much risk. That is why I prefer going for short term investment that involves trading the crypto currencies.

I believe that is far more better for you to actually invest in cryptocurrencies in ways that you know that you can be able to take advantage of the trends or the market prices, so going both long-term and short-term is actually quite good for me.

I never tried short term trading or holdl. Those who are buying within some period of time are poised to seeing more of the profit when they make their analysis count. Cos the coins are going up and falling down constantly within short term period.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back