What's new

Short term or Long term investment in cryptocurrencies

Depending on the one you choose both shot and long term investment are good and can bring much profit but me i prefer long term investment than any other type.

BNB coin BTC, ETH, LTC etc, are good for long term investment. They have every chance of moving to the expected price mark with time.

I think crypto currency itself are all made for long term , that way there are lots of holders and the value increasing . But it depends on you though , I for example have various coins and some are long term whole others are short term.
do you think investing in cryptocurrencies for short term better or a long term for me i see that investing
for short term is safest then long term but investing in long term can give you higher profit

If you have good technical knowledge and you have funds, trading cryptocurrency in a short time can be more rewarding for a very short time soon so it also depends on individuals target.

Before I pushed myself into Investing on Cryptocurrency I have said to myself that, long term investment plan for Cryptocurrency is simply what I'm in for.

Cryptocurrencies are in general a long time investment, it's like you buy them and forget about them for a couple years.
The trading of cryptocurency from the very onset since i began to aquire knowledge about its use,i decided that it would be a long term investment for me,though i am still new in the trading platform,i am looking forward to saving some of my crypto for the future.

I trade both short term and long term investment because believe you me, there will always come unexpected expenses and if all your money is stuck in long term investment, how do you get the required funds?

I think short term is best, because you don't know when things will start to go up and down. It could be any day. So I'm under the impression to just take it slow, once it goes up enough, take your investment. And wait again for the next bump down to invest. That's what I want to do.

First of all i don't believe in investing in crypto to that extent. I believe i can make money on the short run with crypto not because it is the best but because I don't believe one can become a million by investing in crypto considering the rising and dropping of the pr

Dating usually implies a more casual thing such as going out to do a specific activity at a certain time. It is not necessarily ongoing. A relationship implies
Post automatically merged:

Opay investment. platform Nigeria limited is on Facebook. To connect with Opay investment. platform Nigeria limited, log in or create an account.

I think short term is best, because you don't know when things will start to go up and down. It could be any day. So I'm under the impression to just take it slow, once it goes up enough, take your investment. And wait again for the next bump down to invest. That's what I want to do.
Yes, during this time, short term investment option is better. Cos no one knows when the coins will start moving bullish. At least with better signal we can make dividends when they increase a little as they always do.

do you think investing in cryptocurrencies for short term better or a long term for me i see that investing
for short term is safest then long term but investing in long term can give you higher profit

Personally, I actually do both long term and short term investments in cryptocurrencies because I actually understand that there are cryptocurrencies you better have short or long investments in.

If you have good technical knowledge and you have funds, trading cryptocurrency in a short time can be more rewarding for a very short time soon so it also depends on individuals target.
I had read in one post in another forum that only the experts can earn by a short term trading. If you are not really good in speculating the trend then just hold on your crypto coin for a long term investment. Many are saying that the Bitcoin is sure to go higher in price as years go by.

At this moment I'll simply say that, those who are holding the cons for the short term are earning more reward than the long term people. Considering what's going around the market it is moving up and down.

I think there are tokens that are suitable for short term trade. You take profit and sell to avoid dumping. You can also take advantage of the small price movements of major tokens to trade. However I prefer holding for a long time.

I had read in one post in another forum that only the experts can earn by a short term trading. If you are not really good in speculating the trend then just hold on your crypto coin for a long term investment. Many are saying that the Bitcoin is sure to go higher in price as years go by.
Yes there are ways you can easily even earn from short trading but you need to have the technical knowledge and how to check the market situation within certain period of time which will give you a guess on where to peg your profit and where to peg your loss and very short time.

BNB coin BTC, ETH, LTC etc, are good for long term investment. They have every chance of moving to the expected price mark with time.
These are very good coins when you are looking at a long-term investment and I think that what you have raised you are is very important as well. Long and short term investment in cryptocurrency is not dependent on cryptocurrency nature but rather on the coin that you are investing in. There are some coins that are good for long-term investment whereas others are not as good but they will be profitable if you look at them from a short-term investment point of view.

Yes there are ways you can easily even earn from short trading but you need to have the technical knowledge and how to check the market situation within certain period of time which will give you a guess on where to peg your profit and where to peg your loss and very short time.
Yes,if one is conversant with the crypto market, he'll notice some price movement every day especially among less known tokens. A short term trade can occur. I just prefer long term holding.

Cryptocurrencies are in general a long time investment, it's like you buy them and forget about them for a couple years.

I believe that a lot of people have a way they carry out that cryptocurrency transaction because you only have to work with what you are comfortable with and some people like short-term investments while others like long-term investment.

Any of the two is good. Either long terms investment or short term investment. They are both good. But I will advise someone that is new and do not know much about crypto currency to go for long term investment for now knowledge is needed. All he needs to do is just to buy a coin and wait for the day that the coin will increase in price.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back