What's new

Short term or Long term investment in cryptocurrencies

I believe that cryptocurrencies are going to be around for a very long time to come home but most of my analysis are usually for the short thing. I do not plan holding onto a project for more than six months and I hope into things that I think I have strength.

In terms of long-term investment in cryptocurrencies and short-term investment in cryptocurrencies I prefer to take the risks of the long-term investment in cryptocurrencies because no one knows what will happen at the end.

Both long and short term investment in cryptocurrency has it advantages but to some extent I will prefer long term investment in other to have some profit and benefits in the future.

Whenever I want to invest into a business or cryptocurrency I usually think about the long-term implication. It is very difficult for you to predict our prices going to go for few weeks or few months so I tend to think about it in years.

Actually both short and long term investment in cryptocurrency is very good though it depends on your ambitions and what you want from such investments. I personally will prefer long term investment in crypto.

You should concentrate on both
Long-term investment coins - "Bitcoin" it's one of the most stable coins and a must-have in everyone's portfolio. Then there are coins such as "Cardano", "Polkadot" that allows staking option and payout interest every month for your contribution. These coins you can hold for a very long time.
Shorterm coins - XRP, meme coins such as Doge, Shibu etc.

Mostly I will consider the long-term profit when investing in my favourite crypto-currency. I think that is the only way you can be able to utilise the full profit in cryptocurrency. Just guessing though.

If you have good technical knowledge and you have funds, trading cryptocurrency in a short time can be more rewarding for a very short time soon so it also depends on individuals target.
That is the one of the things that can make a person to be making good returns,the technical knowledge of the traders here is very important,because once you know how to place trade and do some agood pairing hen one will have a good return.

I prefer long term to short term. Long term bring much profit and it's less risky. Short term is also profitable but it's very risky. If you've enough money, you can try short term. But for long term is the best.

Some of the most important things when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency in is timing and having a target. Once you are able to get accurately the best time to buy and the best time to sell you will probably make a lot of profit.

Sort term or long term better in this case which one is better only depends on market conditions and which coin we selected,ex- if we selects newly launched coins these coins best for sort term I mean these coins gives good return within week or ten days, but the major valuable coin like btc,eth, ltc,etc these coins best for long term,
Note: sort or long investment in crypto always a risk factor involved.

It is short term. You speculate today and get your money. Long term is dangerous. It can reduce it value if most people sell. Just get your profit today.

The important thing to put under consideration is the nature and probably of the uppourtuny the market presents.

If the market is presenting a short term investment opportunity and you invest with the view of keeping it for a long time you would be profitable for some time and end up loosing.

do you think investing in cryptocurrencies for short term better or a long term for me i see that investing
for short term is safest then long term but investing in long term can give you higher profit
I think long term investment is the best strategy someone could do, the only factor they should remember is the patience, patience is the key in long term holding.

The important thing to put under consideration is the nature and probably of the uppourtuny the market presents.

If the market is presenting a short term investment opportunity and you invest with the view of keeping it for a long time you would be profitable for some time and end up loosing.
I completely agree with you,
It is the lack of understanding of these principles that places alot of investors in a loosing position .
I was ounce there but thank God I met a mentor that showed me these vital principles.

I completely agree with you,
It is the lack of understanding of these principles that places alot of investors in a loosing position .
I was ounce there but thank God I met a mentor that showed me these vital principles.
Indeed people underestimate the importance of this vital principle.
That's why they keep doing it the wrong way.
I would always a financial market analyst to have some experience in trading.

Indeed people underestimate the importance of this vital principle.
That's why they keep doing it the wrong way.
I would always a financial market analyst to have some experience in trading.
Having a sound knowledge and experience of trading would sharpen the edge of any analyst in whichever market.
That skill is indispensable .

Having a sound knowledge and experience of trading would sharpen the edge of any analyst in whichever market.
That skill is indispensable .
Understanding how to read and interpret price especially on the high timeframe would make one a better analyst and this could be why some analyst are better than the other.

Mostly I will consider the long-term profit when investing in my favourite crypto-currency. I think that is the only way you can be able to utilise the full profit in cryptocurrency. Just guessing though.

Short-term investments are far much better, according to me. This is because short-term investment allows you to make money money and this is what I have been experiencing now.

Short-term investments are far much better, according to me. This is because short-term investment allows you to make money money and this is what I have been experiencing now.
The profits in short term trading can compound and become something big if done appropriately.
It is capable of making one rich at a fast pace as opposed to long term investment.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back