What's new

Short term or Long term investment in cryptocurrencies

Well , the issue then is a bit more confused because the last I checked , SEC didn't provided the documents demanded by the Ripple and now they want to receive some documents from Ripple. Quite sad.
I think that I am on the same page when it comes to the documents that have been requested by both sides because it seems that the security exchange commission is not actually playing the same game that the ripple company is and as a result they could be at a disadvantage.

Short or long term investment in cryptocurrency is good l, however, having a better understanding of how its works gives better knowledge on how to invest.

Those who where investing from the lady three months to now within short period of time gained it around Cryptocurrency. Cos the coins are simply improving very fast within short period of time. Those who took advantage of the bearish run earned enough from it.

Those who where investing from the lady three months to now within short period of time gained it around Cryptocurrency. Cos the coins are simply improving very fast within short period of time. Those who took advantage of the bearish run earned enough from it.
Maybe what you mean is that the term does not matter much whether it is short term or long term. As long as you can see the indications of the price going down that you buy now and maybe tomorrow the price would definitely increase for a clear gain on your investment.

good post, this look like a sort of advice for me. i prefer short term because cryptocurrency is truly unpredictable at times.

For me I don't believe in investment in crypto I don't believe I can make any tangible profit the current run crypto maybe it's because I didn't invest in it at the right time but I'm not a crypto person and I don't believe I can make profit from crypto I would rather take my money and invest it in Forex.

I am yet to make huge investment in cryptocurrency but if I had funds for investment I would certainly invest for a long term. I don't think short term will give profits

Maybe what you mean is that the term does not matter much whether it is short term or long term. As long as you can see the indications of the price going down that you buy now and maybe tomorrow the price would definitely increase for a clear gain on your investment.
I was saying that, those who took their time to invest during the bearish run gained it most as the coins are gaining back potential moving up.

No matter what I always advise people to try as much as possible to invest in any cryptocurrency they are interested long term because that is when they will be able to enjoy the full potential profits that come with their investment in cryptocurrency.

I believe long term is the best
Post automatically merged:

Long term is not only the best but it will make you not be anxious to the rise and fall of every coin that you personally invest in

It all depends on your mindset, I have some short-term investment on top coins then I make long-term investment on smaller coins

I invest in crypto currency both short term and long term, I know crypto will always rise so I buy more dips with good coins and leave them then also buy coins that don't dip much and increases in short time like NFT tokens, One to make some cash short term.

do you think investing in cryptocurrencies for short term better or a long term for me i see that investing
for short term is safest then long term but investing in long term can give you higher profit

Personally, I have done short term and long term investments in cryptocurrency with buying and holding off for a long time or short time before selling. Then again, I have taken part in long term and short term trades. Short term investment is far more profitable for me.

The desire of everybody is to make profit from your investment and that is why a target is set and once it is achieved you trade off so investing long time or short time depends on how fast you are able to achieve your targets but the best is to have the mindset of investing long time so that when things turn around positively before the time frame you're still good to go.

I am a fan of the short game. I don't like going too far with trades especially cryptocurrency, a very volatile market. Going with the short term trade is my favourite and my kind of business.

You'll need to have a combination of the two to ensure that you get a good percentage of profitability from the market.
You trade altcoins in the short term and hold stable coins in the long term.

I started with crypto at the beginning of Corona. Since then in was never in red. So for me longterm is no problem. 😉

But before buying and deciding if long or short everyone must answer a few questions to him/herfelf
Do I know about the risks when trading with crypto?
What is my goal?
Do I need the money I will invest, in a short time or is time my friend?
What kind of guy (panic or stay calm) I am when it seems that I will loose money?
Do I have a 2nd/3rd branch of investment (diversification!), that is a little safer?

At least ... shortterm is more "work" - I think

We must not get it twisted, the cryptocurrency to invest either for a long-term investment or for a short term depends on the performance of the digital assets.

Cryptocurrencies on its own it's a long-term investment but one who only depend on the short-term investment it will be hard for him to benefit or make profit in cryptocurrency. As for me I prefer the long-term investment in cryptocurrencies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back