What's new

Short term or Long term investment in cryptocurrencies

Short-term investments are far much better, according to me. This is because short-term investment allows you to make money money and this is what I have been experiencing now.
It might be true in the sense that with long-term investment , you could take your profit on time. For me who was considering long-term the bearish market has hook me up and all my cryptocurrency asset has depreciated.

I prefer investing in long term because i can have time to be able to study the price before investing any amount, since the market can move in and unexpected direction
My initial plan of going into cryptocurency is to buy and allow it to appriciate overtime,but as time goes on i then discover other means of making money by doing daily trading.

I will always go for best having low interest either Long term or short term loan. If I am offered a short term loan with high interest I will not accept ,I will always go with the one having low interest rate

My initial plan of going into cryptocurency is to buy and allow it to appriciate overtime,but as time goes on i then discover other means of making money by doing daily trading.
Long-term investment may be risky as most people are losing now especially when the price of all cryptocurrency has now dropped. The best way we can invest profitably is to take profit as soon as we can.

Long-term investment may be risky as most people are losing now especially when the price of all cryptocurrency has now dropped. The best way we can invest profitably is to take profit as soon as we can.
That could be a good strategy to your investment portfolio drive,but if the price had not crash,long term would still have been a good option.it is still wise to understand how to move with the market.

For some reason I can't really explain clearly, I prefer long term investment in cryptocurrency than short term investment. After almost 5 months, I login to one of my wallet last week and I saw some Euthereum there. Despite fall in coin price, I'm still at profit.

That could be a good strategy to your investment portfolio drive,but if the price had not crash,long term would still have been a good option.it is still wise to understand how to move with the market.
I was believing that long term is the best way you can invest as there are a lot of profit potential to be made but the bearish market mades me to almost regret my decision investing for long term.

I was believing that long term is the best way you can invest as there are a lot of profit potential to be made but the bearish market mades me to almost regret my decision investing for long term.
There are other strategy one can employ in the trading of crypto,here as the market move you will have to device your own pattern on how to approach the market and still make some profit.

There are other strategy one can employ in the trading of crypto,here as the market move you will have to device your own pattern on how to approach the market and still make some profit.
Are you talking about day trading ? In terms of that then you will need a whole lot of technical analysis to fully analyse the market to have a profitable signal. This is what most traders used .

Are you talking about day trading ? In terms of that then you will need a whole lot of technical analysis to fully analyse the market to have a profitable signal. This is what most traders used .
I have always had that intention of buying crypto and save for future appreciation,but from the recent happening in the market,I just decided to be doing daily trading.At least this would compensate for some variations in price changes.

If you really want to earn money online with investment I'll advise you to be a long time investor, if you know what you are doing you can earn a tangible amount of money.

I have always had that intention of buying crypto and save for future appreciation,but from the recent happening in the market,I just decided to be doing daily trading.At least this would compensate for some variations in price changes.
Well , if you're able to be a day trader , that means you have a perfect understanding of technical analysis . Here you will not likely be able to do it if you don't put this into consideration most especially on the crypto market

Well , if you're able to be a day trader , that means you have a perfect understanding of technical analysis . Here you will not likely be able to do it if you don't put this into consideration most especially on the crypto market
Well in the trading of cryptocurrency what I usually do is to analyze coin that has a potential to rise,then I will have to do some variations and buy with a substantial amount,the sometimes use stop loss method to get my profit.

Just like when i wan to use money to gamble, I only use money i know i can afford to lose to invest in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency market is very unstable and anything can happen after investing on it with your money

Well in the trading of cryptocurrency what I usually do is to analyze coin that has a potential to rise,then I will have to do some variations and buy with a substantial amount,the sometimes use stop loss method to get my profit.
Oh it's nice, that means, I have traded cryptocurrency before but then I was trading on spot which mostly requires a lot of money , do you always trade future ?

Oh it's nice, that means, I have traded cryptocurrency before but then I was trading on spot which mostly requires a lot of money , do you always trade future ?
When i started my cryptocurency journey,i mainly concentrated on saving my crypto for future appriciation,untill recently that i started trading on some,i make use of my spot for that.
When i started my cryptocurency journey,i mainly concentrated on saving my crypto for future appriciation,untill recently that i started trading on some,i make use of my spot for that.

Spot trading is nice and will cut off the risk of you losing your money much. The only problem is that it requires a serious sum of money if you are interested to make money as a spots trader.

Spot trading is nice and will cut off the risk of you losing your money much. The only problem is that it requires a serious sum of money if you are interested to make money as a spots trader.
That is it,though i have been on the side of saving my crypto for it to appriciate but on the other hand whenever i want to do trading i make use of the spot feature to carry out trade on my coin.

do you think investing in cryptocurrencies for short term better or a long term for me i see that investing
for short term is safest then long term but investing in long term can give you higher profit
Well long term investing can give higher profit but you need to be very careful because it's very risky so you can lose money I prefer investing short term because it's just less risky

Thus, for those who are considering investing in cryptocurrencies, experts recommend investing through a long-term perspective, and avoid reacting emotionally over the ups and downs of the short-term, as this will result in losses on investments

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back