What's new

Short term or Long term investment in cryptocurrencies

I never tried short term trading or holdl. Those who are buying within some period of time are poised to seeing more of the profit when they make their analysis count. Cos the coins are going up and falling down constantly within short term period.
People who enage in short term trading capitalizes on coins with great fluctuations. They used centralized exchange for it and they make profits at hourly or daily intervals

Most times those short term trading are highly risky because a coin can fall up to 50% in a day i have seen cases like that even on popular coin

Seriously, when it comes to cryptocurrency investment and believe that it's all about what someone is comfortable to invest because as far as I'm concerned and more comfortable with long-term investments.

Yes, Ripple coin have shown massive development ever since the lawsuit occurred. Lots of people thought, Ripple will go off from there, but here it is, still surging high.
I think that this has caused a lot of people to gain confidence within this cryptocurrency and as a result they continue to invest in that and I think that this can even be seen now when it comes to how the price has been increasing over the last week. Hopefully Ripple continues to increase and that in the future it will be accepted at all institutions that are pro crypto currency.

I think that this has caused a lot of people to gain confidence within this cryptocurrency and as a result they continue to invest in that and I think that this can even be seen now when it comes to how the price has been increasing over the last week. Hopefully Ripple continues to increase and that in the future it will be accepted at all institutions that are pro crypto currency.
The coins have shown massive improvement in them in the last seven days. Ripple is valued around $0.81 at present, it has added +16% increase in the last seven days.

The coins have shown massive improvement in them in the last seven days. Ripple is valued around $0.81 at present, it has added +16% increase in the last seven days.
Ripple has seen an increase in price however my concern is that the price might start to crawl down again because of the fact that the SEC is actually asking the ripple company for some documentation claiming that they have not been completely open and transparent in supplying the documentation to them. This could cause people to view the ripple coin in a negative light.

Ripple has seen an increase in price however my concern is that the price might start to crawl down again because of the fact that the SEC is actually asking the ripple company for some documentation claiming that they have not been completely open and transparent in supplying the documentation to them. This could cause people to view the ripple coin in a negative light.
Sec aren't the one asking XRP executive team representative for the legal documentation to prove it's innocence. Rather, the magistrate, the court judiciaries requested that.

Sec aren't the one asking XRP executive team representative for the legal documentation to prove it's innocence. Rather, the magistrate, the court judiciaries requested that.
I do understand that it was the court that requested this information but if I'm not mistaken I think I read that it was at the request of the security exchange commission. So my understanding is that they requested the court to actually find this information and get it from the ripple company.

I do understand that it was the court that requested this information but if I'm not mistaken I think I read that it was at the request of the security exchange commission. So my understanding is that they requested the court to actually find this information and get it from the ripple company.
@Sincerem . You two seems to get the information wrong. Ripple is demanding that SEC presents the document that exempt ethereum and bitcoin as non security , so that xrp will be judged by it.

do you think investing in cryptocurrencies for short term better or a long term for me i see that investing
for short term is safest then long term but investing in long term can give you higher profit
I believe it's the other way round. When you invest short term you are prone to more risks although you can be lucky and gain much in a very short term. But if you invest long-term in crypto, you can never go wrong.

This depends on the one you like and the goals you want to achieve but me i prefer long term investment because it can help me to get huge return after a very long time.

@Sincerem . You two seems to get the information wrong. Ripple is demanding that SEC presents the document that exempt ethereum and bitcoin as non security , so that xrp will be judged by it.
This is a separate piece of news that was actually happening a month or so ago. Recently it was actually a new development that relates to the documentation supporting the messages and I think that the security exchange commission has expressed that they have not received all the necessary documents that they were supposed to get.

This is a separate piece of news that was actually happening a month or so ago. Recently it was actually a new development that relates to the documentation supporting the messages and I think that the security exchange commission has expressed that they have not received all the necessary documents that they were supposed to get.
Well , the issue then is a bit more confused because the last I checked , SEC didn't provided the documents demanded by the Ripple and now they want to receive some documents from Ripple. Quite sad.

For me investment in cryptocurrency for long time is the best for me because with this you will have a reasonable profits compared to the short-term that you will only get small profit.

The person in me will always look out for a long-term investment rather than going for a short-term unless it is probably worth it and a big one at that

Whenever I am investing in cryptocurrencies are usually try to look at the long-term implication a lot over the short term. I also put it at the back of my mind that things can change along the way though .

do you think investing in cryptocurrencies for short term better or a long term for me i see that investing
for short term is safest then long term but investing in long term can give you higher profit
Though the cryptocurency business trading is a very volatile one,and demads one to be very careful while investing,Having said that,i would like to go with the long term investment because of the experience i had years ago with bitcoin.

in cryptocurrency patience is very important and that is the reason why people that invest in cryptocurrency for a very long time make a whole lot of profit.

I will go for short term investment in cryptocurrency if I'm very sure of the assets I want to invest. When I am looking for a financial targets too late I go for long-term investment in cryptocurrency.

I didn't get the information wrong, I got from direct source, ' Cointelegraph. Where the magistrate handling the court case demanded Ripple to bring legal document to back their innocence in the allegations levelled against them.

in cryptocurrency patience is very important and that is the reason why people that invest in cryptocurrency for a very long time make a whole lot of profit.
Yes, when you are not avid to sell in a short period of waiting it is suggested that you quit monitoring the market prices. Make a schedule of 1 month or maybe 2 months when to look at the prices in the market again. That will spare you of the worries particularly when the price fluctuation is very frequent.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back