What's new

Short term or Long term investment in cryptocurrencies

For me it should be a long term investment because the price of going keep flunctuating so long term investments should be best of. Not saying short term is bad just prefer it long term

i prefer long term investment. this is because it helps you to forget about the ricks that may bear into you. long term investment in cryptocurrencies does not involves lost making because you will decide the time to sell it.

As long as crypto currency exist, long term is the way forward, if you are a good scalper and understand how market moves you can go for short term, but long term is still preferrable.

As long as crypto currency exist, long term is the way forward, if you are a good scalper and understand how market moves you can go for short term, but long term is still preferrable.
Yeah long term trading is very much prefffereable. You could predict and hold the coin ,and when the price of the coin rises you can make more gains and profit

For me it depends on my financial capabilities,if i have enough funds to spare,I'll go with the longterm investment but in the case whereby i don't have much funds, I'd go for the short term in other to solve financial issues that always arises.

As long as the market doesn't entirely fall, I will be able to study more on the changes in market value and also be able to make my move in uping stakes or cutting down on various portfolios judging with the market trend

For me it depends on my financial capabilities,if i have enough funds to spare,I'll go with the longterm investment but in the case whereby i don't have much funds, I'd go for the short term in other to solve financial issues that always arises.
Yeah same with me because long term investment could triple my investment at the end of the day than the short term investment

do you think investing in cryptocurrencies for short term better or a long term for me i see that investing
for short term is safest then long term but investing in long term can give you higher profit
For cryptocurrency experts, long term investment is a normal thing but for newbies in the business, short term investments is the best bet for them

do you think investing in cryptocurrencies for short term better or a long term for me i see that investing
for short term is safest then long term but investing in long term can give you higher profit
Crytocurrency is very risking. This is nothing but a fact and it very unpredictable. It moves up and down always, so the best way to invest in it should be a long term basis.

It depends on how active you're on the market site long time investment is good if you are abussy type person but as a person that has enough time to treat then I think shoot time investment is better .

Any investment in bitcoin would be profitable but personally, I prefer long term investment because the interest would have compounded and one would have made significant profit.

I firmly believe that cryptocurrencies are a long term investment if you are not ready to invest a good amount of capital. However, when it comes to short term investment, it will be a good idea to invest a great amount of money because you will be able to make big profits in a short amount of time. This is my personal opinion though.

cryptocurency is a very volitile curency to invest into,reason one should be very careful with the investment,monies that when we loos would not have any effect on us should be the type of cash that should be invested into it.with that long term investment should not border us,as it would give a high yield.

Short term are usually for those who want to make quick cash. Long term is usually good and gives you a better chance of making hugh profits but at the same time it increases you chances of loosing as well. In other words the risk is higher in long term investment

All my cryptocurrency I am investing on I just consider investing it for long term because I understand that people who invested for long-term are the one that is enjoy the most profit, long-term investment is the best now.

That's how iit would have been only that most people need fast profit so they like trading on a short term basis
You are very correct, to make profits in cryptocurrency you will have to invest in the long term as you can only profit from cryptocurrency during it bullish run, which might takes months to happen.

Both options work depending on the currency. Established cryptos like bitcoin and BNB are for long term investment. A lot of cryptos are launched regularly which gives huge gains in one week and fizzled out. Those ones are reserved for the short term investment.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back