What's new

Short term or Long term investment in cryptocurrencies

I prefer investing in long term because i can have time to be able to study the price before investing any amount, since the market can move in and unexpected direction

as you mention, the long term can give you higher profit but the problem also is the high possibility of risk not like the short term.
to me, I prefer the short because I can't completely live with risk lol :ROFLMAO:

as you mention, the long term can give you higher profit but the problem also is the high possibility of risk not like the short term.
to me, I prefer the short because I can't completely live with risk lol :ROFLMAO:
Most times those short term trading are highly risky because a coin can fall up to 50% in a day i have seen cases like that even on popular coin

Long term investment can actually give high profits, but it involves so much risk. That is why I prefer going for short term investment that involves trading the crypto currencies.

Cryptocurrencies are in general a long time investment, it's like you buy them and forget about them for a couple years.

Cryptocurrencies are in general a long time investment, it's like you buy them and forget about them for a couple years.
That's how iit would have been only that most people need fast profit so they like trading on a short term basis

I think that's up to the coin itself and how you read the market ... but in general way if you are busy and can't have enough time to trade long term would be better . But if you are following the market daily short time can be the best way

I think that's up to the coin itself and how you read the market ... but in general way if you are busy and can't have enough time to trade long term would be better . But if you are following the market daily short time can be the best way
I think its up to the coin because there are some coins that trading for short term isn't favourable because the price doesn't flunctuates a lot so its better to pick long term trade

I prefer investing in long term because i can have time to be able to study the price before investing any amount, since the market can move in and unexpected direction
it is possible for the currency in which you invest to fall ... what are you doing then ?

Personally I prefer long term, but there's nothing wrong with short term, all depends on what you need the money for and your aim in investing in the first place.

it is possible for the currency in which you invest to fall ... what are you doing then ?
Then you just wait, because there's nothing else you can do. That's how cryptocurrency works, they go up and down all the time and when you invest in cryptocurrencies you have to take this risk of your coin going down

It's a long term game. Furthermore, a game it is. Much the same as stock trading. The cash that is being siphoned into Cryptocurrencies will remain there long haul as the market develops. Cryptos are toward the start of their life cycle, not the end.

Investing in cryptocurrency doesn't have a short or a long term investment. The main reason why people hold their coin for long term is mainly because they bought the coin in a cheap price and they feel like the coin will rise higher someday if not for bitcoin that made some people billionaires today, most of us will never hold a coin.

If you feel like the coin is not moving the way you like or you need a sharp cash, it is best to just check the market chart for the coin that has been going up and down over the hour, that is the coin you go for.

I would choose a long term investment because of what happened to Bitcoin before. When people starts to dump when it reached 20k that's why the price suddenly drops. Now we're almost at 25k just look at how much they would have made if they didn't rush selling like that

do you think investing in cryptocurrencies for short term better or a long term for me i see that investing
for short term is safest then long term but investing in long term can give you higher profit
In my opinion, top coins like bitcoin, litecoin, etherium, YFI are good for short term investment because you can make lots of profit within a day if you can predict the price properly. For long term I would prefer lesser known coins like tron or maybe doge which are low price right now and just have hopes that their prices might see a rise in the future

do you think investing in cryptocurrencies for short term better or a long term for me i see that investing
for short term is safest then long term but investing in long term can give you higher profit
I think that when it comes to cryptocurrency, the best thing to do is to invest for the long term, because the coins fluctuate greatly over the course of a day, but if you choose to invest in a good and well known coin like bitcoin, then you are almost certain to profit in a long term investment. Furthermore, short term investments require much more knowledge on trading.

Actually, for me, it's the other way around where short term is riskier but more profitable(you could hold until it gets back to its original price in some cases, but it might even take a year or so, and I'm talking about short term investments). Long term is safer and well still pretty profitable but not as much.

Always go for the long term with the bitcoin. If you are investing into any other coin, you should go for the short term. That method always works for the earning from the fiat conversion. I know a lot of folks who are selling their short term coins every now and then and earning much more than their everyday salary. I think they earn better with crypto.

I will choose short term investment. Personally, I do not like taking risk. Hence, investing my hard earn money on something that takes forever to generate my profit is not a nice option for me. I would prefer short term investment and profit immediately.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back