What's new

Short term or Long term investment in cryptocurrencies

We can totally run a business without borrowing. But we can limit or have a limit to what we are borrowing. It should not become a habit, not too frequent but it should be something we do when we are completely out of options.

Concerning this your question on what type of investment I prefer, if I am to be honest in my reply, I prefer long term investments with moderate to little risk which means little to no risk investment is the type of investment I like to put my money in. I as a person I'm not a risk taker so I don't like exposing myself

Concerning this your question on what type of investment I prefer, if I am to be honest in my reply, I prefer long term investments with moderate to little risk which means little to no risk investment is the type of investment I like to put my money in. I as a person I'm not a risk taker so I don't like exposing myself
Yeah , i also prefer long term investments over the short term because in long term , the chance if profits are really hugh but you need patience for it and the vise versa sets with the short term investments.

Concerning this question on whether I would prefer short term or longterm investments in crypto currency, my honest answer would be that I would prefer long term investment because i am not a risk taker, my personality is conservative and I take only moderate risk to little or no risk

I personally prefer long term cryptocurrency investment. This is because, when the price of the coin is very low and you buy it, when the price goes up, you will definitely make lot of money. short-term cryptocurrency investment is also good in the sense that, you also make cool cash when the price of the coin goes up.

Investing in a long term investment is very profitable than short term investment.
It is a right step to follow for anyone who wish to make money in cryptocurrency investment to invest his or her money and allow it to grow for a long period of time before applying for withdrawal.

the long term is a bit difficult don't be too greddy, the short term investment is even better so it is not risky that kind of investment is needed if it grows then take it first

For those who want to go invest and their capital is small should not go to long term investment because they will like to run their business all the time to burst it to the next level but for whom his business is in standard level should go for long term because that has more profit

When investing in crypto currencies, it is more better to go in as a long term trader. Short term trades are usually more risky than the long term trade. Overall you tend to make more profit than short term trader and still be at a safer side.

Short term investment in crytocurrency is the best because the rate is not stable
You might choose a long term investment but at the end of the long term investment and the rate drop you are going to lose

A long trade is initiated by purchasing with the expectation to sell at a higher price in the future and realize a profit. 2 A short trade is initiated by selling, before buying, with the intent to repurchase the stock at a lower price and realize a profit.

do you think investing in cryptocurrencies for short term better or a long term for me i see that investing
for short term is safest then long term but investing in long term can give you higher profit
if you have enough money I advise you invest in cryptocurrencies for a long term. If you really wants to make money in your investment, you have to buy them when the prices are low, and hold for at least 2 years before you sell them off. In the long term, you can realize huge profits.

Investing in cryptocurrency is base on long time,The short time can give you more profit, cryptocurrency is always a long time Invest,Buy coins and keep them till the price rise higher the amount you buy the coin,Short time can't give you alot of profit,The price may not change for like 4 months

Whoever wants to profit from cryptocurrencies must invest on a long term basis because it's takes time for coins to mature, increase in value and gain universal acceptance and that can never happen over night. Today 1 bitcoin is worth tens of thousands of dollars, even if it's just one unit of crypto currencies you can afford, go ahead and let it grow and in a decade to come you will be happy with yourself.

long-term investments include play I think is better compared to short term investment you just need to think about your own way of thinking is there any way you think is talking to you now go and start doing it but I think we're short a little talk with you when you go from the shortest member for you

Investing long or short time in cryptocurrency is risky, to say the least. Of course, all investing carries a degree of risk. But you should always avoid unnecessary risks, especially when it comes to your hard-earned money. Don't play poker with your financial future.

I would advice you to take ur time. Risk takers do take risk and forget about what happens next.

Don't just jump into crypto business and get ur fingers burnt. Get more info about cryptocurrencies and not just about investment but trading and identifying potential cryptos..

Investing I cryptocurrency is one of the best thing one can do, because it's one of the fast growing coin in the world and slot of people are getting returns from it, so investing in cryptocurrency right now will definitely yield a good return whether in a long term investment or a short-term investment. If am to invest in cryptocurrency I will prefer investing in a long term investment, cryptocurrency is very secure and unlike other investment that are prone to fraud, crypto is very secure and that alone will enable me to invest in it, investing in long term will bring in more huge returns than short term period. For someone who is not in a hurry, investment in lorn term investment is a good idea, better than short term.

do you think investing in cryptocurrencies for short term better or a long term for me i see that investing
for short term is safest then long term but investing in long term can give you higher profit
I would prefer long term investment. This is the reason we call it investment, it is basically a Kong term stuff, if it is short term then I think it shoukd be regarded as trading ,that's it is just for a particular period that a little profit is made then the trader will collect his gain.

Long term could be favourable. Since every day relevant coin increases in values and worth. It better one invest in it, but investing in the fast growing coin should be the best to suite a long term investment. Making your market research about any promising coin is the key to succeed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back