What's new

Short term or Long term investment in cryptocurrencies

It actually depends on what you want,in cryptocurrency like bitcoin its price are always going higher, you might decide to go into long time investment but it might be risky as the price may seriously come against you,alot of people trades bitcoin and make alot of money i train people on how to trade crypto currency and make atleast 10 to 100 dollars a day,

I think I will prefer shirt term cryptocurrency investment because most times the long term investment is still not profitable much after the period of investment. My only challenge is having the right knowledge of potential coins for short term investment

Investing on cryptocurrency depends on the kind of cryptocurrency you want to invest on. If its bitcoin, I will advice you to consider a long term investment as its going to yield a high profit with very lost risk of losing your money.

I'd rather take the long term Investment option because it will pay me most, anyways cryptocurrency investment are mostly long-term investment, there are hardly short term investment in cryptocurrency Business.

do you think investing in cryptocurrencies for short term better or a long term for me i see that investing
for short term is safest then long term but investing in long term can give you higher profit
Yes, you know that time matters a lot when it comes to investment. Any long time plan materialize and brings in adequate income when well planned. So, I agree on your take about long time and short term Cryptocurrency investment.

I feel that anyone who wants to invest in the ever growing crypto market should do so for the long term basis because what we are seeing now is just the beginning of what is to come in the future.

Both investments are good and both have advantages and disadvantages for example short term investment you can earn in shortly time span but in long term planning you have to wait for long time for out put but may be with more benefits

I think if you are financially stable and can invest for a fair amount of time, long term investing in crypto is ideal. You simply invest and let it sit for 2-3 years and watch it grow.
as for those who want to make a fast bucks but are ready to take the risks, short term crypto trading is advisable. But always remember invest only what you can afford to lose!

I prefer short term because I can not real predict the financial market in a long-term investment in crytocurenccy, no one really knows the future, we can only predict the future

do you think investing in cryptocurrencies for short term better or a long term for me i see that investing
for short term is safest then long term but investing in long term can give you higher profit
I think cryptocurrencies are long term investment as there isn't much profit if you invest and withdraw within few hours or few days. Panicking on investment of loosing money will cause you to loss more money as now or soon the price will rise again.

Actually investing in crypto is a very risky business in which the investor doesn't even know what he stands to gain or loose in the business.It is true that you make more money when you invest for long but you could also run at lost.

short term if you are on a budget, so you make quick profit and leave the deal without any loss, and long term if you are some huge investor and able to afford loss if it occurs, no matter how many times

I think long term investment should be more profitable. Cryptocurrency is a good site and it is a reliable site so you should invest in it in the long run to get maximum profit. So it would be good to invest a long time.

Long term investment would give you a better profit, but at same time it is quite risky. This evening alone I invested 10k naira on bitcoin, lite coin, etherum. I would monitor if the price went up or went down tomorrow.

I think long term investment is better short term investment when investing in cryptocurrencies. Sometimes it is better we do short term investment but there chances are low because most people prefer long term investment.

Both these investments are beneficial in cryptocurrency and also profitable, but I prefer long-term more because we can get more benefits and profit from it thats the biggest advantage of long term investment .

Actually, for me, it's the other way around where short term is riskier but more profitable(you could hold until it gets back to its original price in some cases, but it might even take a year or so, and I'm talking about short term investments). Long term is safer and well still pretty profitable but not as much.
Whilst long term may be the safer option there is always the risk that you are running that the coin or coins that you invested in may lose value and may not regain its value or even become a dead coin in serious circumstances. Therefore even with long term investments the risks are quite high if you haven't done enough research to invest in the right coin.

In cryptocurrency, I prefer short term to long term because if leave for longer period, anything can happen. The value may be lost. Although its value is not predictable but gain can be recorded if managed for at least a year.

Investing into crypto currency exchange Business for long term or short term depends on a whole lots of factors. If you think you need your money urgently after investing you can opt in for the short time investment and if you think long term with high profit will be good for you then go for it. It all burns down to patience.

It depends on the type of profit one wants to make. Long term investment can bring greater profits than short term, and it can be the other way round too. But when we look at crypto currency now we will see that long term investment can bring a lot of profit, if one is that patient.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back