What's new

Short term or Long term investment in cryptocurrencies

do you think investing in cryptocurrencies for short term better or a long term for me i see that investing
for short term is safest then long term but investing in long term can give you higher profit
Of course short term investment is safer than long-term investment in cryptocurrency. Because it provides more chances to get profit but long-term investment is a bit risky due to constantly decreasing value of any currency. I have seen that bitcoin goes up once in a week but remains down for the next 6 days. So if you invest for a month, you may lose more than half of your earned profit.

do you think investing in cryptocurrencies for short term better or a long term for me i see that investing
for short term is safest then long term but investing in long term can give you higher profit
I don't think you will suffer any loss from long term trading.It also keeps the person mentally in perfect balance and removes him from worries. But if we talk about short-term trading, it will cause us mental distress. We often think of our own advantages and disadvantages and we face more problems.

I think both is good... you can invest in a long term one and just forget it while the short term investment will keep you updated, but you won't invest with large amount of money so you won't lose it and be discouraged. Just little will do and spend the profit

L
Me thinks that invest in cryptocurrency for has been short term. I repeat, I don't have a very strong Constitution to go long term that Is, Hodling. I just don't think I I'll have that patient for it .

Cryptocurrency investing: profiting within weeks. This time frame falls into the category of position trading in traditional markets. Still shorter than a long-term investing strategy but longer than day trading, this type of short-term trading can be considered the least risky form of short-term trading.

The high liquidity associated with bitcoin makes it a great investment vessel if you're looking for short-term profit. Digital currencies may also be a long-term investment due to their high market demand. Lower inflation risk.

Personally, I prefer short time investment on crypto currencies this is because of the fluidity nature of the currencies. Doing long time investment on it may give huge profit or huge lose. The choice is yours.

Personally, I prefer short time investment on crypto currencies this is because of the fluidity nature of the currencies. Doing long time investment on it may give huge profit or huge lose. The choice is yours.
Yes you are right short term investment has less amount of risk. Even i am involved in both tyoe of Investments and i have at least 200$ in long term and rest in short term . which wallet you use for short term investments.

I prefer long term investment than short term investment, because investing in long term investment into Cryptocurrency you will have more profit than short term investment, so I prefer long term investment than short term investment.

Long term investment can actually give high profits, but it involves so much risk. That is why I prefer going for short term investment that involves trading the crypto currencies.
Long term investment can actually give high profits, but it involves so much risk. That is why I prefer going for short term investment that involves trading the crypto currencies.

Cryptocurrency investing; profiting within weeks. This time frame falls into the category of position trading in traditional markets. Still shorter than a long-term investing strategy but longer than trading, this type of short-term trading can be considered the least risky form of short-term trading.

I prefer investing in long term because i can have time to be able to study the price before investing any amount, since the market can move in and unexpected direction.
I prefer investing in long term because i can have time to be able to study the price before investing any amount, since the market can move in and unexpected direction

When it comes to investment, Warren Buffet is my Guru. Buffet says you should always consider long term investment. Long term invstment will grow over the years and give you good profits. However, long term investment requires patience.

if at all I would ever invest in Cryptocurrency, it would be on a long term basis. Investment in Cryptocurrency doesn't really generate profits easily quuickly like that but with time, the profits will be so great and in fact, one would laugh at last. I am a living testimony on that.

I would want to go for a long term investment but I don't think I'm ready for the risks associated with it. I guess I'll be sticking as a active trader, so I could see if I could earn anu profits within a day or week.

Investing for a long time in crytocurrency can sometimes be profiting but let's not forget that the market value can change at any moment since it's a dependent on some factors. The crytocurrency you buy today can rise with 10% profit in the next 24 hours and vice versa.

Long term investment is better for me cos it’s more stable and the noise is reduced. Every signal that appear is a true signal. Short term contains numerous fake and misleading signals so for me, long term is better and stable.

Patience with excess wealth are key ingredients long time investment , long time investment give you the opportunity to know about the coins you have invested on and also to bring more of water.

In terms of crypto. currencies long term investment is better than short term investment because crypto currencies havee proven to have increase or perform well for long term investors who tends to make unexpected returns with time.

In investing if you choose short term investing it means that short-term investments, also known as marketable securities or temporary investments, are those which can easily be converted to cash, typically within 5 years. While long term investment is a investment that an account a company plans to keep for at least a year such as stocks, bonds, real estate, and cash. Long-term investors are generally willing to take on more risk for higher rewards.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back