What's new

Short term or Long term investment in cryptocurrencies

I would like to make a long term investment in cryptocurrencies over a short termed one because I think with that time period, the value of the coin should be probably way much more than the amount I bought it. Seriously it depends on the amount of money the person has and how comfortable he or she is.

If you're after short-term gains, the high liquidity associated with bitcoin makes it a great investment vessel. Because of their strong market demand, digital currencies can also be a long-term investment.
The best 10 cryptocurrencies to invest in and beyond 2021 are listed below.
The Bitcoin - BTC. ...
The Ethereum - ETH. ...
The Litecoin - LTC. ...
Cash on Bitcoin- BCH. ...
TRON-The TRX. ...
Ripple-The XRP. ...

Apart from bitcoin, I am unable to keep any other Cryptos for so long. However, if the price is not favourable at that particular time, I may leave the price to appreciate first before selling it off.

I would choose short term investment, few weeks ago when I invested some huge amount on cryptocurrency, I inverted short term but unfortunately the coins I invested on depreciates massively and I lost a lot of my money which is still painful to me until this moment.

If you think that the crypto currency that you are holding will last for a lifetime then my take is to let it stay for long term like 1 year or longer. But if you are not sure that the crypto currency's value will be stable and maybe it will not increase substantially after 1 year then sell it now and buy another item for investment not necessarily other crypto currency, you can also invest in real estate or forex or even company stocks.

Cryptocurrencies offer an impressive value proposition in that you can invest small amounts and make huge profits, but that doesn't mean there isn't any risk involved. In fact, most cryptocurrency investors minimize risk by diversifying their portfolios into multiple assets.You can easily trade bitcoin for cash or assets like gold instantly with incredibly low fees. The high liquidity associated with bitcoin makes it a great investment vessel if you're looking for short-term profit. Digital currencies may also be a long-term investment due to their high market demand.

Cryptocurrencies offer a valuable value in which you can invest a small amount and make a huge profit, but that does not mean that there is no risk. In fact, most cryptocurrency investors reduce risk by diversifying their portfolios into multiple assets.

There is risk involved in virtually any business u can think of so choosing short term investment because you think it reduces ur risk of loosing can still back fire.
For me it about the business deal that offers the most reward. All it will require is extra and steady analysis of the market.
If you win; you win big, if u lose; u learn big.

Both short term investment and long term investment has their own merits and demerits. The short term investment reduces risk but give less profit while the long term investment yields high profit with high risk nevertheless the long term investment is more advisable

long term investment usually is associated with lower risk. And usually your money grows with time. But one who chose short time investment may gain a little bit more in a shorter time depending on the volume of his investment. But then risk increases

Investing in long or short term on crypto, solely depends on you as an individual and how you're able to study the market to your understanding of knowing when to buy or sell. Long term is quite good, but requires patience. Short term requires having a good understanding of the market

I prefer for long term, All investment involves a level of risk, therefore it’s down to the value and what your expectation is for profits in the future. Safe is not an investment term insofar as measuring the performance of a Cryptocurrency.

Always go for the long term with the bitcoin. If you are investing into any other coin, you should go for the short term. That method always works for the earning from the fiat conversion. I know a lot of folks who are selling their short term coins every now and then and earning much more than their everyday salary.

Cryptocurrency investing: profiting within weeks Still shorter than a long-term investing strategy but longer than day trading, this type of short-term trading can be considered the least risky form of short-term trading. But it's still risky

Investment for long term is quite risky Fall up to 50% in a week and so on chances are there that maybe in a day the price for sofa long term is quite risky instead of short-term if a got the opportunity so I will try my best to invest for short term for getting experience and s knowledge related to the long-term experience investment.

I will not say that we have anything or finances worth the wait at the moment, as we experience regular shifts in almost all parts of the world. Though for a few companies and investments this could be best. However, in cryptography, changes occur not only regularly, but also every second of the day. You may not want to make a long-term investment in an unauthenticated crypto coin or investment.

I prefer investment in short time because you will make profit and quickly invest agai and again.you can also have another one for long time investment.in the long run that one will also help you.iy will make you not to put all your eggs in one basket.

i prefer short term investment in crypto, Because in this risk chances becomes low. Before investing in crypto firstly considered value then invest in short term investment people get profits its not compulsory the rate of profit is greatee than your investment but atleast some amount you will get.

do you think investing in cryptocurrencies for short term better or a long term for me i see that investing
for short term is safest then long term but investing in long term can give you higher profit
According to my experience... Both Investments are profitable but an investor must know which coins are demanding and are profitable for short-term and for long term...
But those people who can't wait for long time can Invest in short term plan. But they must need help of experienced traders who tell them which coin will give them profit in few days or in one month.

As for me I will choose long time investment because the more you hold a coin the higher it grows since the investors are still pushing the coin. And more so long term storing of crypto currency tends to big asset.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back