What's new

Short term or Long term investment in cryptocurrencies

I think I would prefer long term investments especially bitcoin but with no definite number of years to pull out my capital just based on how the market is doing. There are times when short term investments do pay better in crypto investments.

If you want to profit from crypto currency you should think about investing for a long time. You will have to hold your crypto currencies for months, even years to profit from it. You may also profit from short term investment, however, the profit margins will not be very bid.

The volatility of the cryptocurrency market is one reason why some people prefer a short term investment in cryptocurrency. But it is also good to invest long term, some people would wait a few years to sell their coins despite the fact that it is rising in price every month.

All depended on about the witch cryptocurrency you choose, in case you choose Bitcoin and Ethereum are ideal for a long time investment. In case you choose a new coin is better for a short time investment.

If you want to profit from crypto currency you should think about investing for a long time. You will have to hold your crypto currencies for months, even years to profit from it. You may also profit from short term investment, however, the profit margins will not be very bid.
I think that even with short term trading there is still a good chance that you can make large profits, because at the end of the day the profit that you make is largely in proportion to the investment that you make into crypto. Therefore a larger investment will result in bigger profits, but on the flip side can also cause bugger losses as well if the market does not go in the positive direction.

do you think investing in cryptocurrencies for short term better or a long term for me i see that investing
for short term is safest then long term but investing in long term can give you higher profit
Every person have its own priorities, if it comes to me, I will prefer short term investment.
Bcause I often need little amount money for my daily routine life, but if a person have enough money to invest for long time, he should go for that because it could give him huge profit.

To be honest my dear investment in cryptocurrency is a great risk and i suggest that never invest long term in any type of investment whether it may in Cryptocurrency or stock. Always invest in short term period if the rate goes higher upto 3 to 4 % then withdraw your investment and take a break of some days

Long term investing is the best when it comes to crypto currency. It will makes one to have a lot of coins. And sell at bulk rate to buyers for maximum profit. Doing short term investment is not good at all. It makes one not to have bulk coin.

do you think investing in cryptocurrencies for short term better or a long term for me i see that investing
for short term is safest then long term but investing in long term can give you higher profit

Long term is always good and i would choose it over short term.
Though in cryptocurrency you can do it the way you want since you may buy the coin and within a very short period of time the price for it rises and those that have it sell without hesitation

Investing long term is what I advice with crypto coins especially with coins always doing so good in the market like Bitcoin and ethereum, the longer you hold these coins the higher the worth of your coins actually gets but if you're holding any coin and you see such coin is have some issue like the one ripple is facing I'll advice you swap such coin for another good coin

I think bitcoin is definitely for long time investment as the price of bitcoin is not much volatile and you can't earn much profit in small time. If bitcoin falls somehow, stick to it without going for panic sell like I did.

With the way we experience daily changes in almost everything in the world at the moment, i wouldn't say there is even anything or any investments worth the too long wait. Although this may be best for some businesses and investments. But when it comes to crypto, it doesn't only witness daily changes but changes occur every seconds of the day. You don't want to do a long term investment for an untrusted crypto coin or investment, it can result in a headache later

I prefer investing long term into crypto currency, who knows what the future holds in terms or the price, short term investment is not bad but long terms is better in terms of profits gained when the coin price gets above the normal.
So investing long term is what I urge other investors to go for.

for short term is safest then long term but investing in long term can give you higher profit.

I prefer long-term investment in cryptocurrency to short term investment. Long-term investment helps you to make good profit from your investment, whereas in short term investment you might even lose money in the process due to panic selling when the price of the coin you invested in is depreciating.

I think that's up to the coin itself and how you read the market ... but in general way if you are busy and can't have enough time to trade long term would be better . But if you are following the market daily short time can be the best way.

Investing in cryptocurrency is base on long time,The short time can give you more profit, cryptocurrency is always a long time Invest,Buy coins and keep them till the price rise higher the amount you buy the coin,Short time can't give you alot of profit,The price may not change for like 4 months

I prefer investing in long term because i can have time to be able to study the price before investing any amount, since the market can move in and unexpected direction.

Long term investment is much better than short term investment You can make huge profits by making long term investments in cryptocurrency People who bought Bitcoin cheaply in 2011 are now the richest Looking at the value of Bitcoin today, it is clear that long-term investments are very profitable.Short-term investments are less profitable

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back