What's new

Selling dresses and shoes using WhatsApp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but it's takes alot of work too like having active contact who view and sometimes repost your product and also risk of the delivery or product and ravaging scammers hear and there too pose a serious threat

You are very correct about stating the fact that scammers are really hurting the business of people that are trying to sell stuff using WhatsApp which is very challenging for a lot of people.

A friend of mine and sells shoes using WhatsApp and other social media platforms such as Facebook and others and I can tell you that he makes a lot of money from it.

That is innovation there when you chose to broadcast your wares that way using the WhatsApp platform in free and chap advertising that way. I'd very effective reaching your contacts all at once that way too announcing your products and services

This is a really good idea I agree with you it’s helpful to gain cool cash because you will attract a lot of customers especially when your product is top notch and nice very good move !

Using WhatsApp and Facebook for marketing of clothes, and other essential products have been an integral impact improving sales for entrepreneurs.

I have noticed that there are many business channels on whatsapp now since after the pandemic, which I consider a good way to start an online business since it is relatively a low cost to start.

Selling dresses and shoes is a big and good business of you manage it very well. WhatsApp online is not enough for such business. You can open an e-commerce website and add your WhatsApp number. Such way you can sell to those that are not In your contact

I have also seen a lot of people that try to use the WhatsApp platform to sell products but it is not the best as you can not reach a lot of people on it.

If you have been using your WhatsApp messenger for only chatting, you can easily upgrade it to your business store by using it to sell dresses for both male and female as well shoes.

Just get good pictures of your products and upload to your status, there will always been someone that will order from you.
Some friends on Whatsapp do this even on Facebook and I do not know whether they get patronized easily like I'm thinking.

Because a lot of people are doing it doesn't mean you won't be able to make your profits. You just have to be different and have an advantage over others.

Marketing your product on WhatsApp and other social media platforms is one of the easiest ways of getting a lot of customers and making a lot of sales.
Post automatically merged:

Marketing your product on WhatsApp and other social media platforms is one of the easiest ways of getting a lot of customers and making a lot of sales.

I have also seen a lot of people who will want to market their goods on the WhatsApp status platform but it is not a good idea as you will not reach much people.

Selling of watches or anything on your WhatsApp status can be lucrative if you have the contacts of people interested in your products.
I have also seen a lot of people who will want to market their goods on the WhatsApp status platform but it is not a good idea as you will not reach much people.

Because a lot of people are doing it doesn't mean you won't be able to make your profits. You just have to be different and have an advantage over others.

Exactly, there is always a possibility that you can actually make money from it or not at all. It's all about how good you are with your marketing skills to be able to make sales.

It's quite obvious nowadays that whatsapp is now used for selling of clothes and shoes. My status always full with people that are into selling of this clothes and shoes each day. I'm also even of dreaming that soon.

You are limited to the contact you have ln WhatsApp which can limit your sales as we have it.

WhatsApp business app is the best for any person who wants to sell their product online.

For the fact that a lot of people actually selling the same thing all over the social media network called WhatsApp makes it very difficult for a lot of people to actually make decent amounts of sales on daily basis.
You are right though, i believe this is where your marketing strategies and skills comes into play. Like you have clearly stated, the competition is very high. To be able to standout, you need to be creative and consistent

Exactly, there is always a possibility that you can make money from it or not at all. It's all about how good you are with your marketing skills to be able to make sales.
Exactly my point. I think you don't have to be discouraged because a lot of people are doing it. Most people might be doing it wrong. The important thing is your marketing and your branding.

Using this very cheap method and technique, you won't have to bother yourself on paying for ads again. Your contacts are your clients automatically as many as you have on your phone

Exactly my point. I think you don't have to be discouraged because a lot of people are doing it. Most people might be doing it wrong. The important thing is your marketing and your branding.

Seriously, I believe that it's something that everyone in the world to ruin the monopoly that some big men are taking the opportunity all by themselves because it looks legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back