What's new

Selling dresses and shoes using WhatsApp

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the fact that a lot of people actually selling the same thing all over the social media network called WhatsApp makes it very difficult for a lot of people to actually make decent amounts of sales on daily basis.
Exactly these days everyone is selling something online on WhatsApp.... I have like five female friends all of them selling bags, shoe, jewellery...funny enough sometimes they post same materials ....it doesn't allow one to make the kind of gain one expects

I know people use Facebook and Instagram to sell products which makes sense, but I have never heard of using WhatsApp. The very nature of WhatsApp makes me wonder how it's even possible to do that. Surely you'd need to already have someones contact information to be able to send something otherwise it'd appear as if it's spam / junk?

I know people use Facebook and Instagram to sell products which makes sense, but I have never heard of using WhatsApp. The very nature of WhatsApp makes me wonder how it's even possible to do that. Surely you'd need to already have someones contact information to be able to send something otherwise it'd appear as if it's spam / junk?
That is right. That is why your first step in marketting through whatsapp is to get as many contacts as you can gather. That can be found when you are doing your promotions in other social media sites or even offline when talking to people about the products you are selling.

And if you are finding it difficult to get the funds to acquire the dress and shoes needed to kick start the business then you can meet a store owner and strike a deal, take pictures and sell on his company's behalf as make more money.

you may not be able to make anything with WhatsApp but I think you should rather go into a serious digital advertisement with Facebook because from there you will get a lot of people to sell your products to because Facebook is the best.

That is a very interesting input that someone here can eventually adopt and make some difference in their businesses be it online or offline. This strategy doesn't even cost one a dime to implement

This is a very possible means of earning money. WhatsApp has always been a very useful means for advertising products and getting what you want. And most people who try this means get to succeed

If you have been using your WhatsApp messenger for only chatting, you can easily upgrade it to your business store by using it to sell dresses for both male and female as well shoes.

Just get good pictures of your products and upload to your status, there will always been someone that will order from you.
You're absolutely right about it,but I don't have that time anymore because my daily work offline don't give me much time to go to the local market to buy some clothes and post online to sell.

Yes, the selling of dress, shoes, bags and other materials could be viable through WhatsApp if you have a good number of viewers that are aware of your products. Its also a cheap avenue as it requires only data.

If you have been using your WhatsApp messenger for only chatting, you can easily upgrade it to your business store by using it to sell dresses for both male and female as well shoes.

Just get good pictures of your products and upload to your status, there will always been someone that will order from you.
You can sell anything on your WhatsApp status now, I have someone that sells bedsheets, some even sell beauty products.you can sell if the audience are people who are interested in what you sell.

Apart from selling dresses and shoes on WhatsApp. There is nothing that cannot be sold on social media so far they are not illegal or prohibited products. You can use other social media other than WhatsApp to promote your business.

Pardon my ignorance on Whatsapp because I have not used it yet. My wife has been using Whatsapp to save on the cost of text, that was the time when texting was expensive. However, she still has the app but I don't think she is using it anymore. Is Whatsapp a social media like tweeter where you can have followers or connections? You can only sell to those people that are connected to you. Is that right?

Apart from selling dresses and shoes on WhatsApp. There is nothing that cannot be sold on social media so far they are not illegal or prohibited products. You can use other social media other than WhatsApp to promote your business.

Exactly you have a very good point because when it comes to any business that can be shared online there is always a possibility that you will be able to make more sales because there's millions of people online that you can actually sell to.

Whatsapp has become popular and the avenue where most small and big business owners advertise their business free of charge and with ease, they upload their product on their status for people to see.

A lot of busines persons have been using this medium to create awareness about their business and they have been making good conversion through this means.Though i am not into sales of shoes and cloths,but we do service delivery for some clients,and they do tell us that watsapp is one of their channels for their business ads.

Hmm... yes that's true the issue with the business is you must have bought it before you resell and there are some product that need to be sold as quick as possible.

There is a friend of mine who uses WhatsApp and other social media platforms to market in his shoe business products. They really got a lot of customers but in this case you need a lot of contacts.

There is a friend of mine who uses WhatsApp and other social media platforms to market in his shoe business products. They really got a lot of customers but in this case you need a lot of contacts.
Limited phone contacts always affects advertising a product on WhatsApp. Your friend can use other social media platforms apart from WhatsApp which will avail him the opportunity to get more members without having there contact to promote his business. He can try facebook and telegram.

Selling dress and shoes is a lucrative business which almost everybody now do nowadays and its popular among the student because its doesn't require money for advertisement, all you need to dois just take a pictures of the products and update them in whatsapp for people to see.

Yeah is good not to used your WhatsApp app for chat only you can use it to advertised and sell many products. But you to do this i think you must have a large number of friends on your WhatsApp app that are ready to patronise your products and services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back