What's new

Selling dresses and shoes using WhatsApp

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the fact that the world is a global Society today makes it very easy for you to make use of social media sites or handle to market your business product and services and actually make good sales.

Not just WhatsApp, social media generally is a great place to marker your products. I know some get more customers on Instagram while others get their customers on other platforms.

Using WhatsApp for marketing is a cheap and effective way of advertising your products and goods. Upload your products on your WhatsApp status and send them to some of your contacts too, tell them to repost and before long you are making money selling your products.
I think the option of creating a group in the features has realy helped in the general target of potential customers about your products.We have been making use of that avenue to promote our business,from personal contacts to persons who have showned interest or have done purchase.

I have seen a lot of people on my WhatsApp that are trying to adopt this method but they fail to understand that their WhatsApp only targets a fee people.

You are right, WhatsApp business or the other one are very important for advertising one's goods and services, the only thing is that you have to keep advertising your contact on various platforms to enable more people to save your number and view your status on a daily basis, i would prefer facebook sponsored ads via my page by targeting a lot of demographics, interested buyers would contact you via messenger or Whatsapp, conclusions are made and delivery to their doorsteps comes next.
The use of whatsapp is a good platform to do your advert on shoes and clothes and its accessories,as i have seen a client who uses this avenue among one of its social media platform to do its publicity.But it has some limitation as you will only do an ad to a particular group and those on your contact,compared to facebook that has varieties of option.

Not just WhatsApp, social media generally is a great place to marker your products. I know some get more customers on Instagram while others get their customers on other platforms.

Exactly, even though WhatsApp is very popular right now, there are still so many other social media sites where you can easily market your business product and services.

A friend of mine uses Facebook and WhatsApp to market his shoe business. I think he has made a lot of sales from the kind of marketing he does on these social media platforms.

You are very correct in your write up above. Gone are those days where social media was just for chatting alone as people are making huge money from it now by using them as e-commerce platform, though i am yet to explore this opportunity, but I will soon.

I guess the use of the WhatsApp app for the purpose of broadcasting your business product and services can also proof to be very effective as this is certainly going to be cost for you

A friend of mine uses Facebook and WhatsApp to market his shoe business. I think he has made a lot of sales from the kind of marketing he does on these social media platforms.

Seriously, it's a very good platform for one to use to market one's business products and services because it's very effective as you can make good sales with the number of people you have on your list.

If you have been using your WhatsApp messenger for only chatting, you can easily upgrade it to your business store by using it to sell dresses for both male and female as well shoes.

Just get good pictures of your products and upload to your status, there will always been someone that will order from you.
I think many people have already know about this type of business and it seems too many people are into it now but most people doing the business and are successful with it are girls

There are people making a lot of money using their WhatsApp to market their products. All you need is to have the contacts of people that are willing to purchase those products.

That is a very good business. It have been a business many people have made much money with. Everybody want fashion. We all wear shoe and cloths so it will be a good business if you go into the business

Yeah is good not to used your WhatsApp app for chat only you can use it to advertised and sell many products. But you to do this i think you must have a large number of friends on your WhatsApp app that are ready to patronise your products and services.
Using whatsapp to advertise your business is very good and easy, all you need to do is to take pictures of the shoes and bag and post it on your whatsapp update so that your customers can see it.

I have friends and families who sell their products and advertise them also via WhatsApp thou it really is not the only means of advertising your product and its not really the best because your products or goods are only made known to people on your contact list so to make it more open to public and even people far away I suggest you use other social media and online platforms to advertise your product

That's what most people do with their whatsapp, promote their products and drive sales. They have large follower group where they advertise their products to, that enables them to achieve their goal.

Yeah is good not to used your WhatsApp app for chat only you can use it to advertised and sell many products. But you to do this i think you must have a large number of friends on your WhatsApp app that are ready to patronise your products and services.
That is right. You must ensure that you have your target customers on your Whatsapp contacts. That way, you will advertise to them and probably get customers.

If you have been using your WhatsApp messenger for only chatting, you can easily upgrade it to your business store by using it to sell dresses for both male and female as well shoes.

Just get good pictures of your products and upload to your status, there will always been someone that will order from you.
Yes, but it's takes alot of work too like having active contact who view and sometimes repost your product and also risk of the delivery or product and ravaging scammers hear and there too pose a serious threat

Selling shoes and cloth etc online is a good thing but the truth is almost everybody does that and its so rampant, it as gotten to the point that people use all social media now and not just whatsapp and due to that there is constant advert going on through such means to reach more audience

Selling dresses and shoes on WhatsApp and other social media you can make a lot of money using it market your business so that people can see product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back