What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

Investing and saving is important for anyone that really wants to attain financial freedom. When you invest money, you have a chance of making much more in the future.
Investment is the best but you said saving and investment are also good equally for someone like me I think that both investment and saving are equally good for this aspect I will advice that you chose investment because its going to bring a good return at the end.

Investment is the best but you said saving and investment are also good equally for someone like me I think that both investment and saving are equally good for this aspect I will advice that you chose investment because its going to bring a good return at the end.
Whenever you are saving or investing, you should have clear knowledge of what you want to achieve with them. If you are Investing you're probably expecting higher return.

Yes investment using bring profit not like saving, which some times if it is even in the bank, it may decrease because of some unnecessarily charges and other. Sometimes if you are not strong enough you can be scam using your savings account.

Saving money is good but investing money is the best. One can consider any business of all kinds, to invest on. But, for saving money, its profits is not predictable. it comes with the rate of commission to the seller
Saving money actually means investing it into something good, because investing your money is actually mean that you saving it for future use, that is why is really good to invest your money.

Yes investment using bring profit not like saving, which some times if it is even in the bank, it may decrease because of some unnecessarily charges and other. Sometimes if you are not strong enough you can be scam using your savings account.
the worst thing is that if you check the interest which banks pays now to people you will see that its very small if you save money in the bank you wont be much interest,so its better to invest the money than saving

Investing money has always proven to be the wiser decision over a long period of time even though it is going to mean that you are going to be taking more risk.

I beleive that is very true investing money is more important than saving because when you invest your money you will be able to make more profit,but when talking about saving your money will be stock at one place and no interest paid so investment is the best option

Investing money is better than saving if you don't invest then you stand an opportunity to touch your saving and the money may likely get exhausted,so I prefer investment because sometimes you can get return

Its very important that we invest our money in any business and not just left it over and rather prefer to saved the money its wont rise if you save it but when you invest the money I prefer investment because its going to bring profit no matter how small the investment will be.

So I think that investment is the best option when its come to money issue.

Am even planing to buy some shares in the stock market with some of my earn money here its part of investment

Personally I will prefer to invest rather than to save even though both have there own advantages and disadvantages but I believe investment can generate some amount of income to me that savings can not do.

The thing is that both saving and investing is very important, so it is better to save at least 30%, no matter how you should not touch it while the remaining 70% should go for investment.

Investing money is one of those ways which we can use to increase our money but if you are talking about saving your money will stock in one place and you will never need any one to tell you that there is no interest attached to it.

I conducted a questionair on this last week and ask which is better between investment and saving but Rather majority of the respond I get was investment people prefer to invest rather than saving because its brings profit at the end of the day.

So I think investment is the best

Saving money without investing is just like you having money and and not utilizing it and not growing it and it can just be spend on what is not valuable someone that invest his money is likely to get double of what he /she invest the money on
True. When it comes to saving money, there are many different approaches that people can take. Some people choose to invest their money in order to earn a return, while others simply put their money into a savings account and let it grow over time.

However, there is another approach that many people take: saving money without investing it. While this may seem like a good idea at first, it can actually be quite harmful in the long run. If you simply put your money into a savings account and don't invest it, you are missing out on the chance to earn a return on your investment.

Over time, this can have a major impact on your financial health. In addition, if you don't invest your money, it is likely that you will end up spending it on things that are not particularly valuable. As a result, saving without investing is often not the best approach to take when it comes to your finances.

I think investing is better than saving.
This is simply because when you invest you expect a high return on what you invested. Again when you invest is like making good use of your money as in the money works for you for a profit. Unlike savings whereby the money just lies idly

To save money is good but to invest money is better when you invest the money you will be earning some interest dont I mention that saving will never bring you any return,I think that investment is the best so we need to think of investment either in a firm that is well reputable or not

To save money is good but to invest money is better when you invest the money you will be earning some interest dont I mention that saving will never bring you any return,I think that investment is the best so we need to think of investment either in a firm that is well reputable or not
Both of them are equally better seriously but I beleive that investment is the best when you dive into investment you can actually ensure that your capital will increase but saving make your money remain the same figure which you save it so I think that investment is really the best option.

Well in between saving money and investing money, everyone knows what is really good and working for him. So it is better for such individual to choose for himself.

Due to high rate of scamming , so many investment are not trusted and we have to be very careful about carrying out investment. Normally investment is profitable and seeing the most profitable Investment is the reason so many people are losing money to hyip platforms.

I am going to advise that you should learn how to save money in the matter what. It is the much more better idea because your money has the probability of increasing in value and that is what you want.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back