What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

Saving money without investing is just like you having money and and not utilizing it and not growing it and it can just be spend on what is not valuable someone that invest his money is likely to get double of what he /she invest the money on
I think it is better to use your money for investments than just saving.
Nothing adds up to your balance when it just sits there. Putting that money into something lucrative will certainly yield high returns.

When you save, you are usually able to pull that money out when you need it (or after a period of time). When you invest, you have the potential for better long-term gains or rewards, but also the potential for loss. You risk more in investing for a larger return, but your potential loss can be large as well

I think it is very depends, if the investing its self is safe and I mean around 90 percents safe then it is obviously better to invest your money instead of saving it, but if the invest is not really safe I think it will be better to save that money so you don't take the risk of losing an amount from it. I like to save and if the invesment is not very safe I 100 percents won't invest my money.

Between saving money and investing in my country, I highly recommend or prefer investing my money, if I mean to save it in the bank there charges after every week self will finish my money.

Investment negates saving. Both are deliberate decisions but one is innovative than the other. Investing is more innovative than saving. Savings won't yield any interest at all but investment will do. Savings guarantee you the specific amount saved but investment will generate more or less.

If you want to make more money and become financially free in the near future then you have to be taking risk in investing but if you just want the money to stay like that for some time then you are going to be saving it.

There is on special thing in investing and saving of money, so investing money at this moment at my side to me is the best to do, while to others it may be saving.

Investment negates saving. Both are deliberate decisions but one is innovative than the other. Investing is more innovative than saving. Savings won't yield any interest at all but investment will do. Savings guarantee you the specific amount saved but investment will generate more or less.
Probably, when you are saving you must bear in mind that there will not be any increment apart from the amount of money you saved. The same thing is not the case for investment because it is either you lose or you make profit. This is why it is important to make enough research before investing in any business venture.

On a real note for me. Saving money is a good thing to do but investing that money is the most profitable and risky thing also to do and I will prefer to invest than save.

On a real note for me. Saving money is a good thing to do but investing that money is the most profitable and risky thing also to do and I will prefer to invest than save.
Everything good comes with a lot of risks. There are several businesses you can invest on and you can lose your money and there are also businesses you can invest and you make a lot of profit from it. But when it come to saving your money is probably intact with little or no increment at all.

Everything good comes with a lot of risks. There are several businesses you can invest on and you can lose your money and there are also businesses you can invest and you make a lot of profit from it. But when it come to saving your money is probably intact with little or no increment at all.
Yes.. you money can be intact while saving only when you were able to discipline your self very much and in country where I am there are problems everywhere, some may end up using there savings in a very short period of time.

Yes.. you money can be intact while saving only when you were able to discipline your self very much and in country where I am there are problems everywhere, some may end up using there savings in a very short period of time.
if you want to save money you must try as much as possible to be very disciplined. No matter the country you are in if you do not have the willpower to save, you may end up not saving any money.

It depends on your experience in investing if you have no experience maybe you should save up and learn about investing more and things like that if you do have some experience with that you should think about investing some however investing could be risky so don't invest all your savings for sure but no risk no money 🙌

if you want to save money you must try as much as possible to be very disciplined. No matter the country you are in if you do not have the willpower to save, you may end up not saving any money.
That is why I some times prefer to be investing any amount that enters my hand or buy something that will make me feel I do not just spent this money. While sometimes I create a bank account without making them to link my alert number or collecting ATM card.

That is why I some times prefer to be investing any amount that enters my hand or buy something that will make me feel I do not just spent this money. While sometimes I create a bank account without making them to link my alert number or collecting ATM card.
Creating a separate bank account is probably one of the best strategies you can use to save reasonable amount of money after some period of time. I personally have a bank account in which I dedicate for savings only. I actually do not have the ATM card.

Investing the money is the best option so if you have money dont just waste time invest that money.

The reason why am saying this is because even thou you keep your money one place its wont increase and the interest bank do pay if you save it in bank is too low.

But if you invest then you will earn profit accordingly

Creating a separate bank account is probably one of the best strategies you can use to save reasonable amount of money after some period of time. I personally have a bank account in which I dedicate for savings only. I actually do not have the ATM card.
Yeah, still I once did that when I was on school creating a bank account without collecting ATM card and can not save, anytime I need I just enter inside the bank using there slip to ask for withdrawal. I think freezing of account is better than that.

Yeah, still I once did that when I was on school creating a bank account without collecting ATM card and can not save, anytime I need I just enter inside the bank using there slip to ask for withdrawal. I think freezing of account is better than that.
If you do not have ATM it will be better for you. You also need to maintain some level of discipline because what is really what matters. Discipline will make you not to spend money excessively.

Investing money is the best option when you invest your money you are ensuring that you get yourself prepared for future so I like investment to saving so both of them are equally good but investment is really the best.

Investing money is the best option when you invest your money you are ensuring that you get yourself prepared for future so I like investment to saving so both of them are equally good but investment is really the best.
Investing and saving is important for anyone that really wants to attain financial freedom. When you invest money, you have a chance of making much more in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back