What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

Just because you invest your money it doesn't mean you are going to increase it. What if you invest in the wrong thing and you lose 50% of your money? Wouldn't it have been better to just keep your money and don't invest it into anything? Regardless of what you invest your money into there is always going to be the risk of losing it, even if that risk is extremely low its still there and you should be aware of it
I agree with you. If you invest in wrong things, you will eventually lose all your money. It's better to save money in the bank at least it can earn little interest than investing it in wrong investment.

I think it's far better to invest money than to be saving it. With this method you will definitely be Increasing your money so that you start making more money for yourself in the long run

Saving money and investing money are both good practice. If you don't have anything in mind at the moment to invest your money in, saving will be a very good action to take for the rime being

Saving money without investing is just like you having money and and not utilizing it and not growing it and it can just be spend on what is not valuable someone that invest his money is likely to get double of what he /she invest the money on
Saving money is good but investing money is the best because when you save and invest you make profit and you save,out of the savings you take out some to invest in other to make profit.

It is always very important do you share your income into different percentages and from there you can invest and save in order not to go bankrupt.

Saving money without investing is just like you having money and and not utilizing it and not growing it and it can just be spend on what is not valuable someone that invest his money is likely to get double of what he /she invest the money on
Not every investment is right to invest, is better to save than to invest into done business!!! This doesn't mean we should not invest.... You can invest but you must have good research....

If you are a novice, you should save. When you are saving save in interest bearing account, or fixed deposit bank account. If you are skilled, educated, and experienced, invest money on profitable assets.

Investing your money into a project is almost the same thing as saving your money but with a different strategy that helps the money to still be making more money for you.

saving and investing are two different things, as a business individual you need them all ,your are not expected to save all your money , invest a little and save little as well .

Saving money is better but investing is the best. One of the major reasons I save money apart from solving pressing needs is, so I would be able to invest in the future. When I mean invest, I'll invest in something legitimate and feasible.

Saving money is better but investing is the best. One of the major reasons I save money apart from solving pressing needs is, so I would be able to invest in the future. When I mean invest, I'll invest in something legitimate and feasible.
As simple as that. The thing is that savings isn't bad in the real sense of it, we're all advised to save for the rainy days but saving to invest is better.
That way, you're saving till when you get a good opportunity to put your money to work for you.

Investment is better because you are going to earn return on investment. Inflation can easily catch up with the savings you have in the bank. It is good to save money in order to invest to make more money.

I have been investing my savings into cryptocurrencies and even though I have been suffering from loss, I believe that I will eventually recover the loss by the passage of time. You may invest if you think that investing will definitely bring you profits.

If we only save large sums of money I think we will lose because the value will be decreased by inflation which will increase every year and not worth the interest earned, So it is better for us to invest in crypto and stocks.

This depends on your risk tolerance level. If you are a risk taker, investing can be good, but if you do not want to take risk, start saving money in banks that give you interest on deposits.

Investing money is better than saving the money. Although, people save money mainly to raise a capital for investment. If people should have enough money from the beginning, then they would have just invested right away. I prefer to invest the money.

I think if your money is just sitting in your bank account without significant interest adding to it every now and then, then it is better to get it out and invest it in something capable of yielding high returns.

Investing money is 100% better than saving. Saving money is like you have everything then still you have nothing. So investing your money so it circulates and proved to be beneficial for you.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back