What's new

Risky investment

My dad invested in a company which promised 30% of his investment in just six months. He got home one Saturday after he felt the money must have increased, he then told my mother and I that the money he invested was $3000 and by now the money should be at $3300 or more.

On Monday, I and my dad decided to go to the company or complex he said he invested on and on our way, I asked him a question which was,: what did he invested on and did he make any findings about the company. At first he did not answer me and so I did not bother to alter a sentence till we reached the office.

To my surprise, they paid my dad his money with the interest on it. Just few days later, we heard the company have fold up and it is nowhere to be found.

I can say it is God that saved my dad because the company had no history, branch and review. It was just luck that made my dad to get back his money.

Have anybody here invested in that kind of risky business.
No never in my family and any other relatives never invested in such type of company. because there is soo much scame, and it is necessary to know about the company first deaply then invest in it.

I feel one of the reasons why people are going into a bad investment is due to false information that will attracts an individual. If people don't want to go into bad investment is to make a research about what they want to invest their money into.

If you are into the public space for a long time now, you will know that such situations are very true and are becoming increasingly popular. They are just robbing some to give some other people and when people gall for the fave facade and invest a lot, then they gather the money and run away.

Make no mistake: there is no way to guarantee that any investment would double your capital. However, there are several examples of investments that have doubled or increased in value in a short period of time. There are hundreds of failures for any one of these, so the onus is on the consumer to be cautious.

My dad invested in a company which promised 30% of his investment in just six months. He got home one Saturday after he felt the money must have increased, he then told my mother and I that the money he invested was $3000 and by now the money should be at $3300 or more.

On Monday, I and my dad decided to go to the company or complex he said he invested on and on our way, I asked him a question which was,: what did he invested on and did he make any findings about the company. At first he did not answer me and so I did not bother to alter a sentence till we reached the office.

To my surprise, they paid my dad his money with the interest on it. Just few days later, we heard the company have fold up and it is nowhere to be found.

I can say it is God that saved my dad because the company had no history, branch and review. It was just luck that made my dad to get back his money.

That's how ponzi scheme works,the first set of people that invest on their platform got their reward,but later on the next people that invest after the first set of people loser everything, because they will surely close down the site .

Your dad is really a lucky man. Not everyone can be self disciplined enough to take their profit after the first pay. I have been in such situation before.

What they usually do is that they try to attract more people and make them believe they are legit by paying the first set of persons who come into the business, later on they would use the money gotten from later set to pay the first set as well. With this alot of persons would be convinced that they are legit and pump in more. Before you know it they are gone with your money

Seriously any investment that anyone is looking to take up and invest money into, it's always supposed to carry a decent amount of risk that is going to be rewarding in the end.

Seriously any investment that anyone is looking to take up and invest money into, it's always supposed to carry a decent amount of risk that is going to be rewarding in the end.
Pardon me for this comment. I have noticed that most of your post starts with the word "seriously." Does that mean that your other posts without that word "seriously" in the beginning is just a joke? Again, excuse me for straying because it is annoying to read from time to time that word.

I have not invested in such kind of company but i will say your dad is very lucky to get his money back with even interest in fact i think they used him to make people fall victims.

You're absolutely right about the workings of a Ponzi scheme. The first intakes are the ones that get to benefit from the scheme which might in most cases aslo be the owners of the scheme themselves
That's how ponzi scheme works,the first set of people that invest on their platform got their reward,but later on the next people that invest after the first set of people loser everything, because they will surely close down the site .

When investing, you must make sure that such businesses carry out physical activities and not just some ponzi or MLM thing, there are people who have trucks used by Dangote and definitely get returns by this. That's an example of something that works.

Pardon me for this comment. I have noticed that most of your post starts with the word "seriously." Does that mean that your other posts without that word "seriously" in the beginning is just a joke? Again, excuse me for straying because it is annoying to read from time to time that word.

You are quite observant. It's just a reflex for me when it comes to writing. I know some might not like it but what matters to me is being able to pass my point irrespective of words I use.

Write your reply...risky investment there are a lot of investment scheme like the one your daddy used.

I can say your daddy is so lucky. Even if you do various findings, you are still prone to fraudster let alone not carrying out any research. The only investment I did without thorough research was MLM but now I am little wiser.
There are so many risky investment that people engage in but engaging in the right risky investment will profit you at the end of the day.

That was some strong luck right there, that they paid your dad is something that is great but that kind of risk should not be entered into by anyone.
I remembered when I was scammed in a money investment scam on WhatsApp some years back, I was promised 100% return on my investment the next day, that was how I took the bait and sent these scammers money that I even borrowed thinking I will give the person back the next day.

Every investment anyone is investing most especially online investment is always risky because you might be at risk of liquidation or depreciation of assets and its value which might render your large sum of money useless, it will only require a lot of research and understanding to be able to invest profitable in any form of online investment.

Even companies that have offices and addresses still fail to meet up with people's demands or promises that they've made not to talk of the ones that have no physical location or description.
Your dad was very very lucky.

Your dad must have been so lucky to be paid his money back even with the interest. I have never invested in any business that is so risky. I mean look how he was so close to losing his money.

Wow. That was indeed a risky investment.
I have never invested in such a risky business offline or online.
If this happened physically, and the company disappeared all of a sudden, online cases would be worst.
Thank heavens your dad got his back.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back